LED replacement bulbs for RV interior?

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for 921 LED replacement bulbs for the interior of the camper. There's countless styles of them online, but does anyone have a particular one they've used that turned out well?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a box from eBay out of china. Cost was 40 bucks I think for 30 lights. Took a month to ship.

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a bunch from Dan at extreme machines i believe he is captain jack sparrow here

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I probably got the same ones off of eBay. Work great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the cob style ones also from eBay I hated them they were pretty dim and to much blue to the ones I had ended up tossing them and going with these think they come in different colours make sure you get the warm white they are brighter and the same colour as the stockers if I had to do it again i would buy the same ones

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the cob style ones also from eBay I hated them they were pretty dim and to much blue to the ones I had ended up tossing them and going with these think they come in different colours make sure you get the warm white they are brighter and the same colour as the stockers if I had to do it again i would buy the same ones

Used the same ones here too. Wanted as much light pointed down and out as possible. Been working great fora few years now.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about what they call them. Just look at the kelvin rating. 6000k is bright , 7-10,000 k is super bright but blueish. 5000k is a good choice. 2300k in a warm white , cool white or daylight is still dim.

blubbles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 for the warm white... Bought some cold white ones and ended up changing them pretty much immediately. Camper looked like a prison with the cold ones in there.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Warm white is the way to go in the interior. Same as your house. Cool white or daylight is great for a garage.

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in some led bulbs for thier RV, I have 35 that I could sell. $5.00 each. O.B.O

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in some led bulbs for thier RV, I have 35 that I could sell. $5.00 each. O.B.O

Myself and a friend are interested. You are near red deer aren't you ?

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes,Right in Ponoka....just thunk of it tho,,,,,Trailer is not here. bulbs are in trailer.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No it's not. Mine run cooler than the incandescent bulbs that were in it.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw a video on YouTube. And the guy had a few actually burn up on him but they were the corn on the cob looking ones. They were high output, Maybe to high.

I have bought some cheap ones on eBay and so far the only issues are a couple not working and hard to press in.

These are the ones I bought warm white not overly bright but more then enough for what I need.

20X T10 194 921 W5W 24 1210 SMD LED Warm White RV Home Light Lamp Bulb | eBay

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

Top Bottom