Used Tonneau Covers?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone have any sources for good used tonneau covers?
My cousin just bought a 15 Ram 1500 with the 5'7 box and is looking for a hard tonneau cover for it, likely a tri-fold, or other folding style, but Kijiji has almost nothing, and marketplace is driving me mental.

If anyone on here has one let me know and I'll put him in touch with you.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing used.

But I bought a Tyger Auto roll up for my wife's truck on Amazon. I'm impressed with it considering it was 1/3 the price of anything else at a local shop.

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Nothing used.

But I bought a Tyger Auto roll up for my wife's truck on Amazon. I'm impressed with it considering it was 1/3 the price of anything else at a local shop.
he's being a bit of a pain in the ass in that he wants a "hard" cover

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any sources for good used tonneau covers?
My cousin just bought a 15 Ram 1500 with the 5'7 box and is looking for a hard tonneau cover for it, likely a tri-fold, or other folding style, but Kijiji has almost nothing, and marketplace is driving me mental.

If anyone on here has one let me know and I'll put him in touch with you.
SGI salvage in SK if you have any connections out there.

t300

Reaction score
Not used but just bought one from these guys, cheap considering appears to be pretty much the same as rev/backflip or others for more $ . Was shipped out the next day free shipping https://bisontonneaucovers.com/

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just do a search for Tonneau covers Canada. Their is a place in Ontario that you can get a hard trifold for $700 shipped and has a decent warranty.. Just put one on mine and have no complaints with it.. I also had a soft tri fold from them and found it was to much of a Pain to remove it every weekend to load the quad up...

Top Bottom