Any electricians in the house?

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
i guess stereo is on the same circuit i havent tried the exact same plug in on both.

previous bulbs were incandencent and when replaced with LED buzzing went away but not in speakers

stereo is of pretty good quality. bought at a pro store just one of their cheaper setups as companred to some of the insane setups they had. Never had this problem in my last place

no dimmers here

thanks Kanedog, that gives me a good place to start!
The power company is free but the Electrician costs a bit. Hence, start with the freebie!!! Hope you track it down!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can also get speaker hum if components are too close to each other, like a turntable too close to the amp, or amp too close to the speakers. What's your setup?

smc

Reaction score
your fridge or microwave would probably be the most convenient separate circuit to run an extension cord from to rule out a ground loop buzz. does it buzz no matter what source you use? (fm, hdmi, bluetooth,computer)

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill run an extension cord up and try that see if i can weed out some of the checks. i havent changed anything with the setup from my last place so its for sure something with the house.

i do appreciate all the help guys.

Top Bottom