king quad big bore kit, where do you get one

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who knows where I can buy a big bore kit pistons rings and jug for a 700 king quad an did you notice any great gains and do you know the price of the kit

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan Woolf out in Sylain Lake area runs a shop dedicated too brutes, he could probably help you.. and then there is get torqed in edmonton, there speciality is Can-Am , but they do all brands...
In Calgary thou, i don't think there is anybody here that specializes in those

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good advice bkg. unless you need to rebuild the motor, you'll gain some power, but still no where in the realm of the twins. to get anywhere close will involve race gas nos etc, big money pit. check out the nyroc site for info , seems to be the best suzuki site out there.
icon10.gif

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trade up to a v twin.......... Then there's no fawkin around with fuel maps, pipes, clutching. New can an make 30hp more stock then a king.

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will be pretty hard to trade this in when she smokes this much, unless you just want to kill mosquito's. Thanks just the same

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like others have said, save your money, rebuild your stocker and put it toward a v-twin. Although a reliable mill Suzuki's 750 isn't a total powerhouse and only has a bit of potential past stock. It's a shame Suzuki hasn't come out with a competitive big bore v-twin, I really think they have the potential to build something wicked but their interests are elsewhere.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and he's extreme hehe, not sure what is out there for suzuki big bore stuff, have seen a few in the 60 hp + range but your into race gas etc, will make a few can am and popos shheeet there panties though. hehe. still really not worth the head ache mixing gas and constantly tuneing.

now this post will get a few responses i'm sure. hehe,

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also there is chuck downy from lakeside motorcycle repair. He's a 4 stroke genius

Did lots of factory racing stuff and some of top boosted yammies are done by him

sent from my htc

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input, rings and a cylinder and gaskets about $520, no piston at black foot motor cycle hows that for a price? Every time I fix this dam thing I wont to keep it, I guess I just have to cut my losses, I hate to give up on a machine. Thanks again, cheers with beers.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't follow, did blackfoot say the cylinder can't be bored? and ya can get a piston from any bike shop, why would you go suzuki and not aftermarket, usually less than half price, sounds like ya need to talk to someone else, although i get the feeling yer not telling us the whole story.

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO no no, I bought a cylinder last year and had the cylinder honed, but he could not get it totally cleaned up because of the lack of nickel left on the cylinder. Well the compression was still low when he finished it 110 lbs now it is at 90 lbs. You cant bore the cylinder like a car, because of the nickle plate, it's only so thick. I was looking for after market big bore but everyone on here says keep my money fix the problem and sell it and get a twin. If you know where to get after market big bore for half price I'm all ears and still waiting, I haven't order any thing yet, PM me or call 403 287 2023 waiting. (Kirk)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crisscross, more info makes giving info easier allright, i'm with dave. u might as well go for it now.
icon10.gif

Top Bottom