just found this??????cat 2012??????

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if this is the new sled it looks pretty sharp! might consider a trade up lol

Keeperswilly

Reaction score
Bigger pics. Looks like a combination of Pro/Snopro/xp to me. Interested to see how it pans out. I ain't a guinea pig though.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 things i noticed.

1 - the a-arms apear to be WAY out in the open begging for destruction.
2 - that front end with that angle isnt going to help anyone in the deep

other than that looks neat.

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It does look like the race sled front end bumper and all....I think that the Cat front ends on all their new sleds will be the same too....

We need to know about the weight and engines.....the chassis will be tough as nails if its anything like the race sled

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

i will be down in Nashville in 7 days so ill let you know all the good stuff once i see them and post some pics too!

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
is this one clear
I wonder what the guy beside him is runnin

Attachments

• MONEY%20SHOT1[1].jpg
    MONEY%20SHOT1[1].jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 528

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are Cat fans going to want a rider forward sled? Until now, that's kind of set them apart from the XP.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I am just one Cat fan but don't wanrt rider forward...if I wanted that ...I'da bought me a mustard bucket!

Demon13

Reaction score
Looks like she'll be a panel front end like the rest of them, no more hood for easy access.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now now people....we shouldnt judge till we have all the info...or see how they work... i think Arctic Cat knows they have a really good platform now, and would be hard pressed to see them switch to something that doesn t work...... im sure more pics will be leaked out...lol if not we will know on the 7th...

and then we start riding.....:d:d:d:d:d

Terry

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree Terry...Cat has a damn good platform and I honestly can't see them rolling the dice and throwing it all away...they will come out with something off the wall am hoping...the Turbo 4 stroke in a mountian chassis would be sweet as long as they can keep the weight down...looking forward to seeing the goodies this year for sure!

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree Terry...Cat has a damn good platform and I honestly can't see them rolling the dice and throwing it all away...they will come out with something off the wall am hoping...the Turbo 4 stroke in a mountian chassis would be sweet as long as they can keep the weight down...looking forward to seeing the goodies this year for sure!

Must be a drag for those guys testing out those new sleds for Cat :rolleyes:

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score