January 2011 - Conditions

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some pics from yesterday in Lucille, and today up Belle was snowing up top today when we came out it had accumulated to 2in at cabin and was a sciff at parking lot. Had some fun playing where people weren't going otherwise lots of people, was a good laugh watching all the kids tobagganning down the hill and kudos to the little guy that decided to roll all the way down and mananged never to puke.
jan1 2010 001.jpg

jan1 2010 024.jpg

jan1 2010 033.jpg

jan1 2010 029.jpg

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
It was snowing up Renshaw today and in town, We are supposed to be getting quite a bit of snow over the next 3 days so fingers crossed! Renshaw is being groomed tonight for Sunday Morning, so HAPPY NEW YEAR! to all and see you on the Hills!:d

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Just wanted to let everyone know that Lucille was groomed last night, for Monday morning and Belle is scheduled to be groomed this evening for tuesday morning. Also a reminder that while Renshaw's trail fee is still $20 do to the fact there is not eneough snow to groom to the parking lot Belle and Lucille are $25 because they are groomed for the whole trail. Also it would be appreciated if the trail pass collectors were not getting yelled at because someone is having a bad day, the collectors have nothing to do with the prices or the rules.

sunshine

Reaction score
I agree Flygirl, and also for heavens sake is is a $5 difference then everywhere else. We go to ride, we spend on average 12-15 grand on a new machine, the trailer to get you there, your rooms, gas, and for most a whole lot of booze, and they complain about $5, get over it. Had a guy there from 27-30 same as us, say to me about the cost and the shape the trail was in, well if you don't like it....go ride somewhere else. He was complaining about the $$ and the shape the trail was in, I simply told him do you know how much money goes to the club...NO he didn't, so until you know the particulars, quit complaining. I think the groomer is doing a great job with the snow that he has to work with, it could be worse, he could not do it at all.

sduhn

Reaction score
I agree with both of you......people expect the best of everything and expect to get it for either nothing or next to nothing. For some reason people figure that someone owes them something for all the $$ they've spent...kudos to you for telling them where to go and how to ge there..

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just spent the week grooming the trails with Hotrod and i know they were in excellent condition after he was done! Especially the Renshaw trail where there's not a lot to work with down low yet folks.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just spent the week grooming the trails with Hotrod and i know they were in excellent condition after he was done! Especially the Renshaw trail where there's not a lot to work with down low yet folks.

Shouldn't that be reworded to say you spent the week drinking beer while watching Hotrod groom the trails!!

crater

Reaction score
I was there last week and I thought the trails were in good shape and good snow if you knew where to look.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Thanks everyone, we are doing our best and one of my girls got screamed at pretty bad by someone driving a very expensive set up so I am very thankful that most of you are FANTASTIC! Just want to let everyone know that Belle is being groomed tonight for Tuesday morning,

HAVE FUN! I will keep up the snow dancing, it keeps me warm anyways!

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was up there for the week rode Renshaw 3 days, lucille once and Belle once all 5 days the trails were excellent especially the renshaw, there wasn't alot of new snow to help the groomer out especially down low. I bought a seasons pass knowing it was worth it. For those people that want to complain and bash the club and groomer cause they don't like the cost or they couldn't get out of bed due to drinking to much the night before and were the last to unload and get on the trail, take your complaints polish them up, turn them sideways and shove em up your candy a$$. The club is doing everything they can considering the obstacles that they have encountered.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
-5 today, no wind and it's been snowing lightly up top for the last couple of days. Snowing in town as well this morning which means even more accumulating up there. I hope this keeps up until the weekend.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Some pics from yesterday in Lucille, and today up Belle was snowing up top today when we came out it had accumulated to 2in at cabin and was a sciff at parking lot. Had some fun playing where people weren't going otherwise lots of people, was a good laugh watching all the kids tobagganning down the hill and kudos to the little guy that decided to roll all the way down and mananged never to puke.
View attachment 76207

View attachment 76208

View attachment 76209

View attachment 76210
You should start packing a chainsaw!!!Would save you some time!!!

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should start packing a chainsaw!!!Would save you some time!!!

why hit it hard enough and it will go i should of step back and shown the tree the handle bars were caught on honestly thought the Xp was narrower

Justin

Reaction score
Careful mongrol, I dont have any more spare parts to sell ya, yet.

Top Bottom