Jackson Hole Live Feed

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy Keith Curtis with only a Highmark.. I super like this music choice.. Rush in the background... when they switched stations yesterday and Kenny G was belting out a tune.. that was almost enough to turn the volume to mute.. but then you could tell the announcers had a bit of beer under their belt... the word 69, and handfuls were being used! I was laughing so hard. I was trying to get Luba to buy the handle bar stash announcer a beer from me.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL!
I think they resurected Chris Farley, the "motivational speaker" there.. HAHA

Holy Keith Curtis with only a Highmark.. I super like this music choice.. Rush in the background... when they switched stations yesterday and Kenny G was belting out a tune.. that was almost enough to turn the volume to mute.. but then you could tell the announcers had a bit of beer under their belt... the word 69, and handfuls were being used! I was laughing so hard. I was trying to get Luba to buy the handle bar stash announcer a beer from me.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Carl worked so fricken hard in 800 stock. saved it around gate 23, came to a full stop, but got er going again, but then around Gate 26 got stopped again for a highmark. The hill is in super super fricken nasty condition. He really looked awesome out there.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL!
I think they resurected Chris Farley, the "motivational speaker" there.. HAHA
the color commentator guy is excellent, the announcer "Gary" is annoying as fawk. he sounds just like the old white guy the Japanaese capture and take into their sub in the movie 1941 with Belushi.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the color commentator guy is excellent, the announcer "Gary" is annoying as fawk. he sounds just like the old white guy the Japanaese capture and take into their sub in the movie 1941 with Belushi.

[video]https://youtu.be/sbFAbHGAh7g[/url]

Hahaha He totally does sound like that guy!!!! I love him! I think he's hilarious!!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously.. when I grow up I want to ride like a Tapio.. Kyle Tapio. 109.19.. jeeeeeeeze

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Carl had an awesome run 113.54 not fast enough to beat Kyle Tapio.. but fricken awesome! he totally gave his heart. Dave McClure going up pretty quick.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Carl's going again in a few min! Stock 1000's. Holy Keith Curtis worked so hard for that top out!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oooo Carl just went end over end in open mod... he still needs that sled for King run

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha Stash man is drunk I think... he just said chit!! It's getting good now. King runs coming up!

Top Bottom