Its time to get ready

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now who does what to get in shape for the upcoming sledding season. I want to feel not as much pain that first time out on the sleds. Does anyone know a good workout progam or place to get some help with doing what it takes to prepare for sledding.:confused:

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now who does what to get in shape for the upcoming sledding season. I want to feel not as much pain that first time out on the sleds. Does anyone know a good workout progam or place to get some help with doing what it takes to prepare for sledding.:confused:

Go down hill cycling in fernie. :D Actually it's about the same workout, standing on pegs all day, pulling up on the bars, bumps, jumps etc. That should get you there...

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I've been doing a few Beer Biceps lifts but I seem to be putting on weight...not sure what the problem is?

Glen why are you worried, I thought that new light weight sled would make up for being in bad shape???

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Once you have enough scotch and beer you can remember the days that you where in shape now you just don't give a $hit. The pain wont last long. It will be good to doo the sledding heart stress test, if you can get your buddy (sledderglen) unstuck at 6000' and no chest pains your good for another year according to Dr. Lost :rolleyes:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Once you have enough scotch and beer you can remember the days that you where in shape now you just don't give a $hit. The pain wont last long. It will be good to doo the sledding heart stress test, if you can get your buddy (sledderglen) unstuck at 6000' and no chest pains your good for another year according to Dr. Lost :rolleyes:

THANKS DR.LOST.... NOW CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THIS LITTLE RASH RIGHT HERE IS??? LOL:eek:
ALSO, WHAT ARE THE SNOW GODS CALLING FOR THIS YEAR??? WE NEED TO KNOW

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
my vote is that shredder is the snow god :)

Top Bottom