Is the bike respected by sledders?

Log Gnarly

Reaction score
Has anyone ridden one of these bikes with the track kit? What do you think of them? I've had mine for two winters and have had my good times but, you have to work pretty hard to get up top with the mountain sleds. The bike shines in the trees, hard packs a ----- especially when going downhill. I recommend electric start with a topped up battery unless you want a hole in your boarding boots.

Would a sledder ride with a biker?

Attachments

• ferguson feb. 2009---golden-radium 137.jpg
    ferguson feb. 2009---golden-radium 137.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would ride w/ anybody and everbody who enjoys the sport

used to ride an xr 500 thumper 1983 snow a lot softer to land in than dirt happens when you get older would luv to get back into dirt biking just need younger buddies

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A ride is a ride even after closing time :d. Yeah the guys may bug you but shoot your getting out and enjoying the sport so I dont think anyone would mind at all......:)

Last edited:

SLEDJED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd ride with a guy on a bike. If they wiped out even half as much as I think I would on one of those things it would be hilarious.

mattthegreat

Reaction score
i would try and ride one of those in a heart beat if i could i herd they are really hard to ride.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
those bike kits are sweet. I would love to try one

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would definatly ride with the bike guys the mountain belongs to everyone.Saw a couple of guys on KTM'S in Golden last year coulden't believe where they could go.:d:d:d

Log Gnarly

Reaction score
how deep of powder can you actually go in to with the bikes?
:)

As deep as you want. My 450 will keep its speed in 3rd through snow upto my knees on the bike. Any deep snow going up hill requires a lot of side cutting though.

Top Bottom