Is it just me, or are people having a lot of problems with fords?

700WFO

Reaction score
WOW, Chev owners crying the blues and Ford owners keeping perfect harmony. Dodge people everywhere are laughing hysterically at the ability of such people (Chev and Ford owners) to keep burying themselves within their own mistakes. Once burnt shame on you, twice burnt shame on me, third time got to be a Chev or Ford person fer sure!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
HAHA, ive alays noticed, that its the kids that ride the polaris (me , rucky and PolarisRMK700PIPED ) are the one dissing ford

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
32% of the posts in this thread.... By persons that are not old enough to drive !:eek::rolleyes::D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It's easy to give an opinion when you haven't owned the vehicle (and a current model) we tend to be beating to death.
Me, I'm a Duramax owner and have been more than happy with this ride.
Haven't owned a Dodge or a Ford so my opinion on those vehicles is "ALL" second hand and probably tainted.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
took me ofrever to find this one, but i did:D:p

Attachments

• FORD.jpg
    FORD.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 68

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
As if all the problems with the Fords breaking down wasn't enough, thieves have figured out how to steal new Ford Trucks....ouch.

Police tell 630 CHED Northern visitor picked clean by thieves
5:14am - 3/24/2008

A man visiting Edmonton from northern Alberta lost his brand new pick-up, his quad and a couple of rifles to thieves last night.

The visitor from Beaverlodge was staying at a hotel near 51st Avenue and Calgary Trail and he last saw the shiny Ford Pick-up in the parking lot. Next time he checked, it was gone along with the ATV in the back and a couple of guns stored in the vehicle.

Police tell 630 CHED News the rifles were registered and secured but they're in the wrong hands now. Thieves apparently have found a way to steal recent Ford Pick-ups so if you have one, take extra measures to secure it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom