Is it just me, or are people having a lot of problems with fords?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
well on my way home today from school...the raods snowy and guess what the first vihicle i saw in the ditch was....it was a ford super duty...not much damage...looked like he had a blown tire when he went into the ditch from all the wrecked rubber every where...then we saw a toyota,,,but no GMC or Chevs

700WFO

Reaction score
Fords are "Frightfully Old Rusted Decrepid S@%t. As for Polaris, after what I've been hearing, you'll be "Dragon" your wagon on the hills this year!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
well on my way home today from school...the raods snowy and guess what the first vihicle i saw in the ditch was....it was a ford super duty...not much damage...looked like he had a blown tire when he went into the ditch from all the wrecked rubber every where...then we saw a toyota,,,but no GMC or Chevs

So your point being ????? :confused:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Fords are "Frightfully Old Rusted Decrepid S@%t. As for Polaris, after what I've been hearing, you'll be "Dragon" your wagon on the hills this year!

Talking out of yer hat..... Guess everyone has a opinion !!!! :eek:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I have had a towing and storage and auto and ATV and snowmobile business for 30 yrs now,,My FORD Tow truck has 1 million 2 hundred and 50 thousand kms on the third 300 Six Motor.. I have towed em all..but last 5 yrs mainly DIESALS,, I love towing these new Diesals with my 86 FORD....the owners sit in the cab with me and ask what kind of motors in here..they never believe me till we stop,and I lift hood and show em.

I am a Licenced Alberta Motor Mechanic, ,I dont care for fuel injected computorized POS vehicles,,especially snowmobiles,,,.should have stuck to the mechanical engines..I just bought a 99 Silverado,,,thought it could replace my 86 FORD..WRONG...its going up for sale,keep the old Ford till I can find a low mileage carberated truck.

Hey kenvb...... You have to realize things are not operating on 30 ysrs ago. Nothing wrong with fuel injection..... You should know that with out broadcasting. Electronics advancements is everywhere not just with DIESEL auto's..... There is a way out of the cave !!!! :rolleyes:

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya theres fuel injection,comp's but i dont see any better fuel milage....
besides if you broke down in the middle of no where, a non comp vehicle is way more easier to fix and get home....not waiting for a laptop to arrive..
or new senser's,ect i think thats his point.

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That is because they never made it out of the parking lot.

I have owned Dodge, GM, Toyota, and Ford. Personally, the GM's were money pits (tranny's sucked), the Dodge sucked down gas faster than I could fill the truck, the toyota...well we won't even go there.

I will stick with my Ford for now. Hopefully with the truck upgrade in the near future these words don't come back to bite me in the a**.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been noticing a TON of threads about problems with FORDS...go figure!:D

Hmmm...A ton of problems with Fords....YA SINCE ABOUT 1902..........WHAT DONT PEOPLE REALIZE BY NOW!!!!!! SLLLAAAAPPPPP!:)

Top Bottom