Is it almost that time?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I am slowly seeing a transition from "snow" to "mud" here on the forum. Does this mean its almost time to be putting the sleds to sleep for the summer? If so I was wondering if anyone can tell me the best way to summerize my sled ? Thanks.

P.S. I doo still have at least two mnt. trips planned so I'm not trying to rush things here :D:D

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not until after May long weekend. A bunch of us go up to Stewart/Hyder for 10 days around May long.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey
no one said you cant double dip!
you can RIDE snow one day and whore yourself out to the mud the next DAY!lol:D
I wont tell on ya:cool:

we should have snow until june this year for sure

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am slowly seeing a transition from "snow" to "mud" here on the forum. Does this mean its almost time to be putting the sleds to sleep for the summer? If so I was wondering if anyone can tell me the best way to summerize my sled ? Thanks.

P.S. I doo still have at least two mnt. trips planned so I'm not trying to rush things here :D:D
If that isn't reason enough to KABAAN a peep I dont know any.:nono::D

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is getting to be a great time of year...you can ride the quad around here or head the hills for some snow...the best of both worlds:specool:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

WTF?????????????? SHUT UP!!! ;)

Top Bottom