Interesting Poop and Dead things

Wanderlust

Reaction score
Well, here's one for the poop category...........
We have two labs, a 10 year old chocolate and a 3 1/2 year old yellow with OCD (!!!)........about 5 weeks ago Dean and Ranger (OCD dog) were playing with a bouncy ball...........a neon green, 1 3/4 " bouncy ball, all was well until Ranger swallowed the thing.............no ball was to be found-HOWEVER, who should become sick this weekend and not eat or drink for 48 hours but Ranger, his first poop in two days, I stick a stick in and look around (for what I don't know) and what should appear, but a 1" grey ball surrounded by poop, no color-poor puppy!!!!! 5 weeks-at least! with it in his gut!
As Dean said, it gives a whole new meaning to having your guts be balled up!:eek:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
sledding mom remind to post a pic tomorow of my bear paw from last fall with hide and all claws still on it with maggots crawling all over it, and ill post a pic of the bear skull of a bear my dad shot a couple years ago, found the skull the next spring where they had put the remains of the bear

and the mystery skull doesnt look like a horse skull, simmiler but im sure its not a horse, look at the ear cavities on the mystry skull compared to the horse, the hores ones are high up on the skull.

Last edited:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, here's one for the poop category...........
We have two labs, a 10 year old chocolate and a 3 1/2 year old yellow with OCD (!!!)........about 5 weeks ago Dean and Ranger (OCD dog) were playing with a bouncy ball...........a neon green, 1 3/4 " bouncy ball, all was well until Ranger swallowed the thing.............no ball was to be found-HOWEVER, who should become sick this weekend and not eat or drink for 48 hours but Ranger, his first poop in two days, I stick a stick in and look around (for what I don't know) and what should appear, but a 1" grey ball surrounded by poop, no color-poor puppy!!!!! 5 weeks-at least! with it in his gut!
As Dean said, it gives a whole new meaning to having your guts be balled up!:eek:

That's awesome Wanderlust! That's so funny that you poke poop!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sleding mom remind to post a pic tomorow of my bear paw from last fall with hide and all claws still on it with maggots crawling all over it, and ill post a pic of the bear skull of a bear my dad shot a couple years ago, found the skull the next sprine where the had put the remains of the bear

and the mystery kull doesnt look like a horse skull, simmiler but im sure its not a hose, look at the ear cavities on the mystry skull compared to the horse, the hores ones are high up on the skull.

Ohhh DR the kids are going to be so excited! That will be really cool to see! Thanks DR!:cool:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well monday on my travels down the highway from manitoba/saskatchewan border to Stony Plain i saw 3 dead raccoons, 1 dead moose, 1 dead coyote, a dead cat, 4 dead deer, 2 dead skunks, 1 dead family dog(looked like a german shepard pup) and 1 mangled dead mystery critter. Just the usual stuff lying along side the highway traveling back and forth for work. Maybe should have stopped to take a picture of the mystery critter and see if anyone could identify it.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well monday on my travels down the highway from manitoba/saskatchewan border to Stony Plain i saw 3 dead raccoons, 1 dead moose, 1 dead coyote, a dead cat, 4 dead deer, 2 dead skunks, 1 dead family dog(looked like a german shepard pup) and 1 mangled dead mystery critter. Just the usual stuff lying along side the highway traveling back and forth for work. Maybe should have stopped to take a picture of the mystery critter and see if anyone could identify it.

and a partridge in a pear tree?:d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you take a drive down hwy 627 towards tomahawk from stony there has got to be at least 4 or 5 porcupines.

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

These days when you stop along side the road, you sometimes take your own life into jeopardy. We would love to see the pic, but please be careful as we don't want someone else coming by to take your picture.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
weirdest thing..hiway 22 between drayton and rocky..see a hit tatanka..that musta done some damage!:eek:

OLIVE DRAB DEAN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's some pic's from Oman. The snake they tell me coils up and jumps like a spring! This one had a run in with a shovel. They don't get big, but get fat. The spider is about 6" long with all his limb's they are fast and poisonous, kinda like the Brown Recluse spiders in Canada. I threw in the camel picture cause the baby was cute! This time of year it is getting warmer so lot's of critters come out at night, scorpions spiders, snakes. Keeps you on your toes!

Attachments

• Critters 001.jpg
    Critters 001.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Critters 002.jpg
    Critters 002.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Critters 003.jpg
    Critters 003.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 34

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's some pic's from Oman. The snake they tell me coils up and jumps like a spring! This one had a run in with a shovel. They don't get big, but get fat. The spider is about 6" long with all his limb's they are fast and poisonous, kinda like the Brown Recluse spiders in Canada. I threw in the camel picture cause the baby was cute! This time of year it is getting warmer so lot's of critters come out at night, scorpions spiders, snakes. Keeps you on your toes!

The kids were oooing and ahhing till the spider, then it was a great bit Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Dean!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know. My family and I bonded with a little family of beavers. It was about a 15 min. quad ride to get to them and they started getting used to the sound and would come out and put on a show. The mom (we thought she was the mom) was cautious, but the little guy we named corney (he chewed wood like corn on the cob) would come right up to the bank where we were sitting and eat his sticks. He looked like a little puppet. Was really fun. Big machinery ended up ripping out their dams though. We just went back a few days ago and it looks like they may be back.

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like this mud hen bit it just before we arrived at the lake today. Kids found her feet very interesting. Check out the colors.

looks like Lindsay Lohan and a bunch of feathers.... just saying....

she's thin....

kjb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know. My family and I bonded with a little family of beavers. It was about a 15 min. quad ride to get to them and they started getting used to the sound and would come out and put on a show. The mom (we thought she was the mom) was cautious, but the little guy we named corney (he chewed wood like corn on the cob) would come right up to the bank where we were sitting and eat his sticks. He looked like a little puppet. Was really fun. Big machinery ended up ripping out their dams though. We just went back a few days ago and it looks like they may be back.

I petted a wild beaver once.....

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The fish were found along a lake in the okanagan a few years back.
The beer isn't even really a tragedy, i mean, if it was anything other than blue i'd be upset, but no tears shed this time. (Plus, it wasn't mine!!)

Attachments

• sixdieintragedy1.JPG
    sixdieintragedy1.JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 121-2177_IMGedit.jpg
    121-2177_IMGedit.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 121-2179_IMGedit.jpg
    121-2179_IMGedit.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 58

Rhinorider

Reaction score
Pogo Moose Incident - Fairbanks, Alaska

They were laying new power cables.
They were strung on the ground for miles. The moose were rutting
and very agitated. He was thrashing around and got his antlers stuck.
When the men (miles away) pull the lines up with their big equipment, he went
too. They couldn't get the lines right and went searching for the
problem. He was still alive when they lowered him, but he had to be shot later because he was in distress. He was a huge 60 inch bull.

Jackfish......a bonus catch!!

Attachments

• Big Jackfish.jpg
    Big Jackfish.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Crazy Moose.jpg
    Crazy Moose.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 39
Top Bottom