Insurance

cookn

Reaction score
Just wondering which insurance company everyone is using to insure their modified/turbo'd Yamaha's.
I have been with Meloche Monnex for years but they will not insure a modified sled.
Thanks

sleslie

Reaction score
I use Nordic Insurance, very reasonable rates in my opinion, luckily haven't needed to use it yet though. Think my sled is insured for around $23000 and i pay just over $400/year. Of course that doesn't include collision, just fire/theft/vandalism/liability.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im using co-op and my sled is inusred for 31000$ and iam about 700$ a year with collision

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Co-op here too but just transferred my insurance to the new sled and told they are not able to put modified through general snowmobiles when the renewals come due next time, so may have to look elsewhere at renewal time. :eek:

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering which insurance company everyone is using to insure their modified/turbo'd Yamaha's.
I have been with Meloche Monnex for years but they will not insure a modified sled.
Thanks
Give brad a call on here (stumpy) he'll help ya out. great guy to talk too.

cookn

Reaction score
Talked with Stumpy, very helpful and informative.
Thanks for the referral.
N

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked with Stumpy, very helpful and informative.
Thanks for the referral.
N
No problem, yes I spoke with him too and by the end of the conversation it seemd like I knew the guy for some time.........he really spells it out like it is and gives it to ya straight.......helpfull guy to have around IMO.Cheers!

Top Bottom