Inner tubes

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Before I start calling around all over the place.........any suggestions on where guy might easily find some old inner tubes? Looking to fill them with winter weight so do not need to be too big or too small.

Thanks.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you putting in them? I am assuming this is weight for the back of the truck?? If yes then why use inner tubes? I was thinking of using 20l buckets full of maybe water and some antifreeze or something like that. Easy to move and tie down. If this is not what you have planned then never mind lol. If it is for another idea check with Kal Tire and Fountain.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a rubber mat in truck. Want the rubber to stick to the rubber. I would fill them with concrete mix as it's super cheap at the hardware store. Then I can tuck the sacks up against the box sides when I install the slide in single deck. Rubber is tough too.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I used some old inner tubes a few years years ago, full of wet sand.. They froze nicely into the shape I wanted, however the tubes became brittle and craked apart after a few years

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Milk crate lined with a couple of garbage bags and sealed shut. Used them for about 5 years before i ended up dumping them out since i had no use for them any more

Top Bottom