In Love with Summit 163!!

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been out 6 times so far on my 163 PRO and love it. my buddy bought his first 155 and wished big time that he had ordered a 163.he will be back on a 163 next season

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Just seemed weird to have the same post on a bunch of forums, Like a marketing ploy.
And yes you are right, given the chance I'd sell out in a second.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Just seemed weird to have the same post on a bunch of forums, Like a marketing ploy.
And yes you are right, given the chance I'd sell out in a second.

I mean, the dude is on the BRP payroll. He gets paid to put out videos and posts like that. Of course it's marketing. But it's still good info, I always learn something from them.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah, I guess so... but...yeah,,,I guess if he was a paying vendor (like everyone else that " peddles their wares" I would agree..)

I mean, the dude is on the BRP payroll. He gets paid to put out videos and posts like that. Of course it's marketing. But it's still good info, I always learn something from them.

Last edited:

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 163 XP was great the 163 XM is incredible. Couldnt ride any shorter track setup now.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hummmm. A lot of dealers only have 163's available right now, everything else is sold out. This same post on a bunch of forums..... coincedence? I think not!

LOL!!!

163s are like unicorns. i have a hard time buying what your selling. oh and 154 and 163 fly off the showroom well before end of season. all of them. this isnt arctic cat where stock sits around for 3 years and never moves until you have to give it away.

anyways

alot of people are nervous about making a leap to a 163. i was forsure when i got my first one. but like dave and others have said once you try it out its hard to go back! especially the way they handle now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom