Impulse titainum nytro?

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dry weight on an xp is 450 dry weight on that nytro is maybe 530 not alot of difference hp even on a turbo 2 stroke 300 the way that is built I would bet 350 to 400 and the 4 stroke will live at that hp. jmo

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know my apex dry is about 530 with all the light weight and deletes. And no substitute for brute hp love my boondocker

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If all I was doing was climbin then I would have a T Nytro or probably better yet, the New 4 stroke turbo cat but I find that boring to do all day. I'd rather be boondocking and doing some climbs here and there. I have a race gas T M8 and it's set up for Boondocking. Very responsive when i need it. Plus it's light weighted as well. Both are great sleds for there applications. As well as many others IMO.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and in my books 60 pounds is a lot of extra weight to carry around all day

How much weight of fuel do you put in your sled? Do you notice a difference in weight in your sled at the beginning of the day compared to the end of the day when your running on empty?

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Haters......love it.....hahahaha
Jelousy is the best form of flattery.:)
No worries kids.......someday you will all be riding 4 strokes...... or get this....hydrogen or electric sleds...hahahaha.
Keep tossing it......see ya on the hill someday ;)

Nice sled BTW :)
RS

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No worries kids.......someday you will all be riding 4 strokes...... or get this....hydrogen or electric sleds...hahahaha.

RS
Unfortunately your right but I will keep the 2 stroke goin as long as possible. Im sure ill be dead before I have to give up the 2 stroke.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Unfortunately your right but I will keep the 2 stroke goin as long as possible. Im sure ill be dead before I have to give up the 2 stroke.

I think for once...... I have to agree with you. I'm not a 4 stroke hater by any means, but I do love my 2 strokes!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

RS

Yah yammy could build a LIGHT version of the nytro but the thing is is that no one would want to pay the price. And the yammies are tough.

Would love to get out for a ride with yah some day..

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never rode a yammy but watched in awe as one ripped by all turboed up blow off valve going off then up a chute I wouldn't even think about on my stocker 2 stroke, but heard they're only fun for climbing, I'd personally love to swap my 2 for a 4 stroke just for reliability but the weight and handling will keep me from doing so for awhile I ditched my king cat in favor of the M8 only for handling still like the power of the 900 more seems more pull or torque

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never rode a yammy but watched in awe as one ripped by all turboed up blow off valve going off then up a chute I wouldn't even think about on my stocker 2 stroke, but heard they're only fun for climbing, I'd personally love to swap my 2 for a 4 stroke just for reliability but the weight and handling will keep me from doing so for awhile I ditched my king cat in favor of the M8 only for handling still like the power of the 900 more seems more pull or torque

If you like the power of the 900 you'd fall in love with the power of a M1000.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

RS

so true buddy how can anyone hate a $40000 360hp machine they are fawking georgous...... and it would make my hair stand up nom nom ohh if I had mo money.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would love to try a turbo'ed machine but when i look at it for price its different. sure 4 strokes have come a long way. i now love my 4 stroke dirtbikes and quads more then i ever did 2 strokes but sleds are different. the way i see it i can buy a stoke 2 stroke and take it eveywhere and enjoy it in every aspect of riding. if i were to buy a 4 stroke i then have to first dump the load of money to get it and then the best part... double it to make it what i want it to be... not worth it. 4 stroke will eventually take over like they did in bikes but no this year for me... or anytime soon. for price in the end and wieght off the start.. love live 2 tickers

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you like the power of the 900 you'd fall in love with the power of a M1000.
hoping next year to do a bikeman 900 kit to get that same feeling and a little more, hoping if I run my 11 for 2-3 more years the 1100turbo will be lighter and easier to move into, a guy in our group did pick one up and I'm pushin him to program it but we'll see

Top Bottom