Impulse titainum nytro?

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode a stock rx1 all over kakwa maybe not as high as the guys with the 2 strokes but I to prefer to boondock over climb, with my apex being alot lighter than my rx1 and having more than twice the hp I am finding it a dream to throw around all day. By the way I am 5'7" and about 170lbs. It is to each his own and my sled might cost 40 to replace but I only have about 15 into it. My rx had almost 10,000 km and about 95% was powder riding.

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yamaha is the only brand that weights there sled full of fuel, oil, chaincase oil all that stuff so add like 60 pounds to any other sled ski doo, arctic cat, polaris, they arent that far away in weight and you gotta love the tourqe of a 4 stroke

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hoping next year to do a bikeman 900 kit to get that same feeling and a little more, hoping if I run my 11 for 2-3 more years the 1100turbo will be lighter and easier to move into, a guy in our group did pick one up and I'm pushin him to program it but we'll see

In all honesty if you are looking at doing a b/b to your M8 i would take a very serious look at the one done by linderman and rktek long before the bikeman one. Just my opinion.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yamaha is the only brand that weights there sled full of fuel, oil, chaincase oil all that stuff so add like 60 pounds to any other sled ski doo, arctic cat, polaris, they arent that far away in weight and you gotta love the tourqe of a 4 stroke

I'm sorry but i'd have to disagree that the yammies are close to rest for weight. It's been posted on here that the 2012 M8 162 out of the box weighs 505 with all fluids except gas, and i have had a 2008 nytro with a holz rear skid and a supercharger on a scale with all fluids and no gas in it and it came in at 596. So it comes in at 90lbs heavier and that was after it had a lightweight holz skid installed, granted the supercharger wouldve added some weight so i dont know what the difference would be between skid saving and charger add.

That being said some people love the yammies and some can ride the crap out of em and some cant ride em worth a crap. It is a whole new animal when you ride something with the amount of power that can be put out of these 4 strokes with turbo's just like the BIG 2 strokes with turbo's.

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saying the 2008 nytros are 21 pounds heavier than the 2010 and a tank off gas say 40 liters will way around 60 pounds so add that to the m8 and I got about 20 pounds taken off my 2011 nytro and a nytro only holds 28 liters and that only weighs about 45 so Idk how you got 90 and. Stock the 2010 and newer nytros way 600 pounds stock wet weight

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In all honesty if you are looking at doing a b/b to your M8 i would take a very serious look at the one done by linderman and rktek long before the bikeman one. Just my opinion.
well I'll be calling you when the day comes cause like I told ya last year, Northgate honda is not allowed to touch anything outside of warranty on my sled;)

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was a 2012 snopro 153 another forum. 435 pounds sounds pretty light to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318749470.891599.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318749470.891599.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 94

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure about this, be impressed for sure but the arctic cat dealer told me they are the same as the 11's 465ish and they went back to a chaincase this year so it'd be hard to see them drop that kind of weight, regardless it's a lot lighter in stock form than a stock 4 stroke and I would really like to see the whole thread on them at 435 as the pic shows cause at 165hp and 435 lbs even with that eyesore front end the pro climbs will be tops for sure this season

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was a 2012 snopro 153 another forum. 435 pounds sounds pretty light to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to tell but by the look of the picture the RH ski is still on the ground. No trick photography here?

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep the right ski tip in that picture is for sure on the ground............being that said, still love my T M-8. They all have there purposes

Top Bottom