I'm not your mother....

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its kinda ironic that we red flag people for drinking and riding and how its a horrible thing to do but then this pops up and 90% of the cans are beer and who the heck needs to bring a 26oz up the hill?

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iam old scouter i believe in only leave behind tracks if i not mistaken if you leave behind your empties at the cabins at mcbride they use them to pay for the propane to heat the cabins just the two cents

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
For those who are counting or stereotyping, I'll doo a count today on the type of cans and give you the numbers. With the snow gone in this area, I need something to doo.....:beer:

hymee

Reaction score
For those who are counting or stereotyping, I'll doo a count today on the type of cans and give you the numbers. With the snow gone in this area, I need something to doo.....:beer:

Hey Fernie? This brings me to the ? What do you do ? You ride way tooooo much! And my excuse for B.S'n through work'n hrs. is I'm a farmer and it's snow'n outside.LOL Hey if you need help rack'n up miles next season let me know.:d:d:d

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hey Fernie? This brings me to the ? What do you do ? You ride way tooooo much! And my excuse for B.S'n through work'n hrs. is I'm a farmer and it's snow'n outside.LOL Hey if you need help rack'n up miles next season let me know.:d:d:d

hahaha....with 2 months off with a broken leg I didn't ride nearly enough this year. Prior to that, I hit an elk with my truck and had no wheels for a month. Had to rely on buddies and that was great but it was also the pits.

Someone on here said, "you can never ride too much!"

I'm a summertime contractor that works sort of like a farmer; give'r for a short period of time to enjoy the days that one doesn't have to work. How's that for BS?

Ya' I'll show you around or team up with you next season; beacon, probe, shovel and preferably some experience with same.
Cheers, fs

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
For those who were counting and analyzing; here's the truth....

Budweiser....Labatt's Brewing......11
Boxer......import........................ 3
Busch.........Labatt's Brewing....... 4
Kokanee......Columbia Brewing...... 3
Pilsner.........Farmer Brewing......... 1
Bud Lime.....import...................... 2
Olympic....Oly Brewing Saskatoon.. 4
Coor's Light................................1

Now let's not slam our neighbors too much because from a BC perspective, other than the Kokanee, they are all imports!!!

hymee

Reaction score
hahaha....with 2 months off with a broken leg I didn't ride nearly enough this year. Prior to that, I hit an elk with my truck and had no wheels for a month. Had to rely on buddies and that was great but it was also the pits.

Someone on here said, "you can never ride too much!"

I'm a summertime contractor that works sort of like a farmer; give'r for a short period of time to enjoy the days that one doesn't have to work. How's that for BS?

Ya' I'll show you around or team up with you next season; beacon, probe, shovel and preferably some experience with same.
Cheers, fs
sounds good ,Ya I've been ridin your area for yrs,lost a good buddy (one of the Elk Valley Boys) last year ,rode a couple of times after that and sold my Nytro T ,(did'nt feel right)buy'n another boost next season ,miss'n it to much.
How's the leg doin? Ya let's keep in touch.

hymee

Reaction score
Riding at corbin back in 02 I found a RMK 800 hat that matched my sled sitting on the creek along side the trail, found a probe ,and my worst find yrs ago a fresh ewwww,i mean fresh(accident was fresh) pair of fruit of the loom underwear on the trail, looked like someone hit a moose with a train .Bad memory ,still wake up at nights over that one .needless to say that was one thing that would'nt get packed outLOL

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Gotta do something ............... still see idiots throwing smokes out the car right next to dry grassy fields!! Wish we could take down the plate numbers and report those retards! :nono:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thats awesome!! Need it here in Edmonton too ............. :beer:

already in place here in edmonton... In the fall they had a big crackdown on jasper & white ave and did a fine blitz..... problem is it's just that... a blitz then it goes away.....

How about we make the welfare recipiants work for their cheque and clean up the sidewalks & ditches..... not that I condone just thowing buts around...no different than a chip bag or coffee cup, I wouldn't just throw that on the ground why would I do it with my cigarette butts....

if there is no ashtray they end up in my pocket, then I clean them out of the washer....

carguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get it? People can carry all their crap uphill to the mountain but can't carry it down. When they pack this stuff in their backpacks & on their sleds is there no longer room to put the trash back there to bring it down?

Thanks to all who pick up after the children!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
already in place here in edmonton... In the fall they had a big crackdown on jasper & white ave and did a fine blitz..... problem is it's just that... a blitz then it goes away.....

How about we make the welfare recipiants work for their cheque and clean up the sidewalks & ditches..... not that I condone just thowing buts around...no different than a chip bag or coffee cup, I wouldn't just throw that on the ground why would I do it with my cigarette butts....

if there is no ashtray they end up in my pocket, then I clean them out of the washer....

Judging from the state of the Tim Hortons drive through when the snow melts, you are the only one... there must have been thousands of butts on the ground there from all winter...friggin gross.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Judging from the state of the Tim Hortons drive through when the snow melts, you are the only one... there must have been thousands of butts on the ground there from all winter...friggin gross.

I'm proabably one of the few who actually use the ash tray in their vehicle...

No excuse for flicking it out your window....

PART of the problem "just part" is that now that smoking is less acceptable it seems ashtrays are as well.... they are harder to find now in public places...still not much of an excuse as a person can easily drop the cherry and throw the but into a trash can.... BUT if the city was serious about stopping people from tossing butts....WHY REMOVE ALL THE ASHRAYS????

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The butts are just as bad or worse as cans and such. Look when the snow melts where everyone stops at cabins or trail heads, and see how many butts are laying there. If you are a smoker cances are you can put the butts in your pockets and take em out too.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
The butts are just as bad or worse as cans and such. Look when the snow melts where everyone stops at cabins or trail heads, and see how many butts are laying there. If you are a smoker cances are you can put the butts in your pockets and take em out too.

Is that not what I said I do???????????

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that not what I said I do???????????

Sorry Bogger. Not directed AT you. In my head I was agreeing with you. Sometimes typing my thoughts don't come across the way they sound in my head. I don't want to pack them out but get tired off telling others to. Thanks for taking yours in AND out.:d:beer:

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
For those who were counting and analyzing; here's the truth....

Budweiser....Labatt's Brewing......11
Boxer......import........................ 3
Busch.........Labatt's Brewing....... 4
Kokanee......Columbia Brewing...... 3
Pilsner.........Farmer Brewing......... 1
Bud Lime.....import...................... 2
Olympic....Oly Brewing Saskatoon.. 4
Coor's Light................................1

Now let's not slam our neighbors too much because from a BC perspective, other than the Kokanee, they are all imports!!!

Yeah but only one guy visited from Saskatchewan? I only saw one Pilsner! No wait, maybe they shared 1 beer. :)

Top Bottom