if

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the pig drank butter milk before he starts, and runs a mile before he farts, the further he runs the further he gets how far will he run before he chits??? Any one got the answere?

If the answer to " life, the universe and everything is '42' ", might that apply?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
IF... I knew the dates for the Jamboree I'd be able to book sites.....:p

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if terry wouldnt of been such a hard ass to work for femme fatale would of gone to elkford:beer::d

if terry brought ally FF to every event he went to then who would be in charge of the shop while hes gone?????????

besides if Ally would have come she would have probably drank u all under the table.....just the facts.....:d:d:d specially the xc rider dude....lol

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i told when the jamboree is this year...someone would have his pantys in a knot......................just sayin:d

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if terry brought ally FF to every event he went to then who would be in charge of the shop while hes gone?????????

besides if Ally would have come she would have probably drank u all under the table.....just the facts.....:d:d:d specially the xc rider dude....lol

if xc rider reads that he is gonna be peod
:d:d

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if she was taking bookings i would all ready be booked......just sayin:d

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if it were 9 months from now..it would be christmas eve..so if yer wanting a christmas baby...better be getten at er!!!.....just sayin:eek:

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If i was old enough to drink in the US leagally, i would have build up my liver b4 the trip. (on the to do list for next year :beer:)

if xc rider reads that he is gonna be peod
:d:d

Nah, If i would get mad for that, then i would have to get myself unstuck next time by myself.

probably about as well as he can reach the cupboard over the fridge.....:eek::eek:

Not often "I" get to make a short joke.......Bwahahahahaha

IF i wouldnt have met bogger in cooke, then i would come up with a comeback, but being that i have met him.. thats all i have to say.

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IF it wasnt 54*F outside the snow wouldnt have melted, and i could maybe ride again.

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don wont buy me a new sled, he said his dealer doesnt sell polaris.

If terry would sell Polaris snowmobiles at his store, then Don(polcat) said he would buy me a new one.

:beer:

Top Bottom