if

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was an accident...

If i didnt miss my pocket when i was putting my keys away, they wouldn't be behind a locked door - sitting on the drivers seat taunting me.

I'm sorry, did you say "If I didn't miss my pocket"?:d Isn't that sort of like missing your mouth with a fork?:d:d:d

jeremy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it wasn't for crappy mud motors, I would have been done drilling on sunday and sledding with my wife on Thursday in Valemount.:rant:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it wasn't for crappy mud motors, I would have been done drilling on sunday and sledding with my wife on Thursday in Valemount.:rant:

If my hubby can't get out of work! then I will get his sled ready, pack his bags and have the sled trip ready to go when he is finished ;-)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If my hubby can't get out of work! then I will get his sled ready, pack his bags and have the sled trip ready to go when he is finished ;-)

Ifyou guys dont show up its gunna suck........ Naw its gunna be awsome whatever you do. hahahahah

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE SledMamma ====

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

Ifyou guys dont show up its gunna suck........ Naw its gunna be awsome whatever you do. hahahahah

Groooooooan..... It might be awesome without us, but it will be wicked-awesome WiTH us!

Top Bottom