ice road truckers wtf?

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did Lisa really drive 800 miles pulling a 53' van to deliver a M8 in some native town? What about Hugh pulling a highboy with a lift of 2x4's and a tin boat?
Really? why don't they just drive a pickup in? LOL

SnoPro_78

Reaction score
Did Lisa really drive 800 miles pulling a 53' van to deliver a M8 in some native town? What about Hugh pulling a highboy with a lift of 2x4's and a tin boat?

lol i was wondering the same thing..too funny. :beer:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't help but laugh at this show some days, I mean come shoot a day in the life of a milk hauler:tearhairout: We go 365 days at (3:00 am)a year dealing with different countys out on the back roads, some clear some don't, Ice truckers got nothin on us:p :lol2:

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or maybe ................................................ put the sled on the trailer with the lift of lumber and the boat, lots of room their.

Then again, sending the stuff to a reserve, charge it out to the max, make great money.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya you have to wonder sometimes. but it could be that she had to go empty to pick up a load. rather than go empty they pick up a small load. better a small load than to dangle 800 miles empty.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I liked the way the native yanked the sled off the trailer,,,,just let it drop and crash to the ground,,,,not the way i unload my expensive cargo!!!But maybe thats just me eh?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't help but laugh at this show some days, I mean come shoot a day in the life of a milk hauler:tearhairout: We go 365 days at (3:00 am)a year dealing with different countys out on the back roads, some clear some don't, Ice truckers got nothin on us:p :lol2:

with the girls at the end of every route. you sly dog you, oh they may have wanted an interesting show, i'm thinking. counting hydro poles could be a little slow after a while.:d:d:d:beer::beer:

friggin wanna be tv stars. :d

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YEP.......... she's cute all right ... but what started out as a documentary quickly turned into just another ( " frigid " ) soap opera .

letitsnow

Reaction score

Ya those arctic cats are sure heavy.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

maybe they should come out to the interior of BC and spend a day or two with us loggers, they might learn to put on chains.

Reactions: LBZ

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i was wondering what she really was hauling . cause in the wind storm she was saying it wasn't to bad cause she was pretty heavy. wtf? i tghough they had them cats on a prety good diet? i was thinkin it was like a snow cat or something not a sled.
did you see how beat up it was when it got there? maybe they should of secured it i bet it was boucing around pretty good on those hills. sure looked like it beat up anyways.

Top Bottom