i want a rhino...

eat an orphan

Reaction score
i need to know if there is a big difference between the ducks unlimited edition and the SE midnight armour edition... im on my phone right now so sorry for typos and such.

eat an orphan

Reaction score
Ok, I have looked at both the Rhino and the Prowler is there anymore that would be worth looking into? I am now on my laptop, so I looked into both pretty well and it looks like the Prowler has more power than the Rhino and it is only a little more expensive.

BIG HEAD

Reaction score
The prowler was too wide to follow the rhino and quads.If you get a rhino get te sport shocks, worth the $. try them both!

trailthumper

Reaction score
you should check that again doober the Prowler will fit in a truch box I will try to find a pic to post of my brothers prowler in his 02 short box Chev pulling his trailer. I like the prowler because it's more stable,higher ground clearance, more storage room, has 14" rubber, and they are faster than the Rhino 700 efi(my cusin owns one)my brother has a green 07 Prowler XT 650, brother in law has an red 08 XT 650, and I have a 08 XT MAX 4 camo 650, and we all love them I will try to post a shot of mine when I first bought it

trailthumper

Reaction score
Hope this works

Attachments

• antalope hunting 020.jpg
    antalope hunting 020.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 57

DIYtruckoutfit

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I own a Rhino and love it, did not like the prowler, I also find you can get lots of aftermarket products for the rhino, I use mine for hunting, sport, working around my acreage Etc.

trailthumper

Reaction score
I had a Rhino at first after breaking the second set of axles and taking the mill out of it and trying to keep it on it's wheels I dumped it and tryed out the prowler and the only problem I have had is shifter adjustment I can spin her around and the thing doesn't want to test the rollbar on me. It's all prefrance and personaly I like the Prowler
EACH THEIR OWN PROWLER< RHINO < RZR <AND SO ON THEY ALL BREAK DOWN:beer::beer::beer::beer::d

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i sell both, they are both good, however bang for your buck the prowler has more std features that you would have to spend more on to set up the rhino the same. plus the fact that ARCTIC CAT is not bending to the dumbasses that fall out or tip over due to lack of brain matter or ability to follow proper
operating instructions. too bad your so far away we offer test rides and have about 45 side by sides in stock.

T

Silhouette

Reaction score
If you go out with quaders you'll be better off in a rhino or rzr, the others, prowler, tyrex, ranger ect. are just too wide. Quality is all comparable, aftermarket support is far better for the rhino, power has to go to the 1000(950) prowler, suspension goes to the rzr s, allthough you can get excellent shocks for the rhino. I own an 06 rhino and still have width issues on some trails so its a major concern to take into account. My 2 cents. Have fun.

porkhaaks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 cents !!!!! I have only had to move our Rhino once when I could not get out between some trees. They were to big to push over. Usually about 3"+ or - and smaller all go down. Or I just make a new trail for all the other guys that ride with us. Oh ya!! the STOCK piggy back shocks are really working great too.
This is our opion!!......... Oh if you want to try it out come on out... I love showing and talking about what it can do.. again my 2 cents.. shoot me a P.M.

dodger

Reaction score
I rode my grizzly alongside a ranger and prowler all last year. The ranger broke two axles (only one was failure, the other picked up a cable in the water) and blew one belt (running tracks in high gear) it seems very dependable but its heavy and slow. The prowler is a different story, quick but spits out front axles as fast as he puts them in. I just bought a Rhino and love it so far, buddy with the prowler is selling his now too.

rhinoefi

Reaction score
i looked at the rhino & prowlers before i spent the money, the prowler is wider , no doors , and the petals are mounted to high for comfort , they only came with lap belts at the time too, I have had no over heating issues and have gone everywhere the quads went and then some , also a much smoother ride down the rivers with my rhino

Top Bottom