I see boost it is closing shop

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Economy, economy, economy. Just not enough sales right now to make a living at it for TJ.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I understand that, and with all the other competition it makes it tough. Awesome product!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy cow, thats surprising. With their reputation you would think they could stay pretty busy even with scaling back the number of kits and just focusing on the service side. Hard to say what other opportunity presented itself though.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really? are they gunna keep providing help to people that own their kits or is everyone on their own if they have issues?

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure but I know the boost it fuel system on my yamaha has been flawless. Turn the key and go. Best system I could have went with.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They did a great job of taking care of there customers and elevated the turbo game big time especially in the 2 smoke segment. Sad to see them go.

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad to see!! I have installed a Boost it on my tapex and one on my brothers tapex hands down the easiest and best system to work with to date. Thanks to Neil and the guys from Boost it and all the best in what ever avenues you pursue.

Ok Ok... This is Bull****!! My next turbo was going to be BOOST- IT... now what? I had the TSS, but whenever I needed help I went to these guys... where now.. Redline? I try and keep my $$$ in the local economy when I can

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok Ok... This is Bull****!! My next turbo was going to be BOOST- IT... now what? I had the TSS, but whenever I needed help I went to these guys... where now.. Redline? I try and keep my $$$ in the local economy when I can
I would say Redline.
It would be Uber sad to loose both of Alberta's turbo companies.

Sad to see boost it go.
Any idea what TJ is up to next?

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Will be MPI for the 850's and Boondocker for everything else.

Deano

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Redline was an engine builder and performance shop long before he started building turbo kits I'd defiantly recommend going to Dave for issues or kits been using him for a decade on my sleds.

Top Bottom