I guess we're not allowed to warn fellow sledheads

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMPhAO!!!

When you get it install a wicked sound and light system, hire a few HOT ladies ... then rent the rooms by the 1/2 hour ;) :beer:

put me in for two and can we make this tread a sticky so it does not dissapear like the last one? i think people have the right to know what they are getting them selves into, as per the last few groups i have heard complaining about this place. regaurdless it is just a place to sleep but when you start f#ckng with vehicles out in the parking lot, that is not cool, not having enough or stuff for all the people staying in the rooms then do not advertise that you can handle that amount. people pay big money to stay in some of these places and most i have heard are not happy sledders.
my 2 cents only

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i have stayed there right from day one,with my sons and friends,at least a dozen times and camped there in the summertime for 10 bucks a day with access to all facilities.
our experience is a 10,no less.alex and lia are very hard workers and fair with everybody.but we have seen some real jerk sledders and drunks,matter of fact we stayed in a room which was cleaned of blood and holes in the wall from the night before.that's the kind of ch!t they put up with.so quit your wining and crying already and get a grip and start behaving like responsible
adults and have a GOOD time.
we will keep supporting GLACIER HOUSE.we have always had a great time there.keep up the good work ALEX and LIA.
paparattler

Well where do i start on this post.. humm.. for the fact that alex and lia must have completly pulled the wool over your eyes..
did you meet or interact with the wait staff there??? must not have.. or you would have complained about their lack of service.. We had between 10-25 people eating in there ever night of our stay.. out of those i would estimate that around 4-10 meals a night were completly screwed up or wrong.. And at least one person each night was left sitting there waiting for their meal for at least 30min. after everbody else had finished theirs.. when they ordered all at the same time.. and that was just dinner.. I wont even post the 9 pages of stuff i could say about how fugged up the breakfast buffet was each morning..

The fact of the matter is that Alex and Lia seen our group as a way to remodel their cabins.. they figured we were suckers that would just say oops.. here is 3,500+ dollars for damages that we didnt do.. What scares me about this deal is that they have probably done this in the past.. and people have actually paid it.. :eek:.. holy fluck......THIEVES

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My azz is burning!!! Alex USE lube next time ya wanna screw me!!!!!

BOOSTED

Reaction score
Well if it helps i refuse to stay there as well, I have found it is VERY expensive there and too many rules...cant park here....cant plug in there...
No thanks stay downtown now, park the truck..walk to restaurants n bars...stumble back...WAY BETTER.

unBoosted

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I missed the original post's that where deleted. Could someone please PM me with the info? I have stayed there every year for the last five and have a story from each. But this year I want to be for warned if it is getting THAT bad.
Thanks
Jason.

cobbycat

Reaction score
if my rental house sells, I'd be in for a couple hundred g's.
after a hard day on the mountain, we all need a good meal, hot tub and a friendly, easy going, relaxed place to kick our feet up (that probably isn't allowed now!). I know Alex through the dealer that used to supply his rental sleds, as well as riding with him a couple of times, and my opinion of him isn't very..............well lets just say, he's not a people person! they have great a great place (might need sume touches) but they aren't taking advantage of it, kind of a shame!

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just want to make sure no one forgets about the issues of this place.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just want to make sure no one forgets about the issues of this place.[/QUOI sen\\i

I sent them a little reminder about them dumping a load of snow on Miltons truck...told them never to send me another e-mail about their cheeesy offers..I will make sure every time I drive by to salute them with one finger..

Bigbragg

Reaction score
I seen them at the sled show in Edmonton Friday night. I asked the lady at the booth if a load of snow and gravel on my hood was complementary. She looked at me like i had an axe stuck in my head. I just walked away b4 she could say anything.
The look on her face.....................
Priceless.

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is unbelevable. i have had my own issues with GH in the past but nothing regarding vandalism. I guess we all have to look at it as what comes aroung goes around. Now i stay at the Peeks when i ride Revy, no problems there. but me thinks they need to expand to accomidate the rest of us who avoide the GH.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They never did fess up to the gravel/snow dump????

No they did not Summitric, i had phoned them and asked just for an apology and they would not give me one. They told me it had to be the town of Revy that had to of done this and here is the number give them a call. All i was after was an apology.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No they did not Summitric, i had phoned them and asked just for an apology and they would not give me one. They told me it had to be the town of Revy that had to of done this and here is the number give them a call. All i was after was an apology.

there dutch! what do you expect haha
like i said before
money,money ,money....MONEY:d

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just want to ensure that eveyone is aware of the problems that have hapened in the past at the GH.

Not to downplay any of the issues that you guys have had with GH, but I am curious how if the last thread got pulled for trashing them, this thread is still going with all the trashing that is occurring??

(PS- I stay at Peaks and have always had awesome service, a clean room and a warm bed...)

cliffclavin

Reaction score
Was it a thread on here that got pulled? That's not right, information good or bad should be permitted. If GH disagrees, then let them come on here and tell their side of the story. I don't agree with the name calling etc... but objective facts should never be removed or edited....

Reaction score
My thread must be pulled as well . Made a comment on the terrible service at GH. Been there the twice a year for the past 4 years and the service keeps getting worse . Alex or anyone else there doesnt care . Bad service or not people still stay there . If the right people owned that spot it would be a much better place.

Top Bottom