Hunting Draws

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't have a problem with native's hunting rights as long as they stay on the rez. As soon as they choose to hunt anywhere else though they should have to abide by the same rules, rights and regulations like the rest of us.

100% right and they hunt with the bow and arrow leave the rifle and chevy at home,it makes me sick that they can do whatever they feel and no i am not being racist but,i was fishing at a catch and release only part of a lake and we were all following the rules,five spots down theres the natives skinning them and throwing the rest into the lake like if thats the rules then make them abide by it too

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a moose draw for the east koot's. first one ever. my son goes out Sept 1st for any white tail buck. awesome

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No draw for me this year. Not surprisingly no Kluane Sheep......and I didn't get one of the 5 elk draws.....5 elk draws? Really??
At least there is a general Elk zone. I never got my bull moose draw and there is no general zone for moose.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just finish checking ALberta Relm got my 2 draws in 258 mule buck and doe right on , in the near futur i'll make sure the canon is still on,for the almighty 300 Win Mag ,Oh yeah

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Helped my buddy sight in his .300 Weatherby Mag a couple days ago on the Caldwell Lead Sled. Talk about easy! 7 shots later and a one inch group, then 2 hours looking for his dog, haha!! Wifey found him 2.5 miles west of home, oops!

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got Drawn for 200 mule buck, missed elk, moose (should get next year) and wont know about pronghorn till aug.Hahha Joel if I see a cranker in the area ill let you know, I think the neighbour got drawn too. Will see who has the better scope lol.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i put in for moose, cow elk and muley buck... oh and ft wainright... got the big Zero... not that a guy needs a cow elk and bull moose but you got to put in and hope you get one!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drawn for Camp Wianwright cow moose, has always been a very short hunt but hey it will be a moose kill 10 years in a row if I connect.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my calf moose draw this year. "baby moose", in the words of my girlfriend. Archery is pretty much open for everything but mule buck. And maybe bull moose, have to double check that again. Things changed this year.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my calf moose draw this year. "baby moose", in the words of my girlfriend. Archery is pretty much open for everything but mule buck. And maybe bull moose, have to double check that again. Things changed this year.

You can't get another moose tag if you have already been drawn for calf IIRC. Did you put in for 355, I used to put in for antlerless there and almost always got drawn,..

I have my archery bull moose already picked out, put an X on him lat year while duck hunting :)

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, thank you for clearing that up. I was just stating that moose might be general in archery season.

Top Bottom