Mik-B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like a tard, I missed June 27th, and didn't even 999. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373721986.218983.jpg . Bam!

SledHead RMK

Reaction score
my bad joholio your draws are differant then our draws here in B.C. we dont need a draw to hunt bambi's dad we have a any buck season . But for muley does you need a draw white tail does are open here also in some areas

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is open season and what is draw varies zone to zone here. Archery seasons are different as well, with some species not having to be drawn if hunted with bow. Mountain zones open Aug 25ish for archery and Sept 17th for rifle. Open season rifle hunting opens Nov 1st in the prairies. Go get em boys and girls!

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No draw for me this year. Not surprisingly no Kluane Sheep......and I didn't get one of the 5 elk draws.....5 elk draws? Really??

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The draw system is fawked up. My buddy didn't get his Suffield elk and he is like priority 9 or something... He also had high priority for moose around home and didn't get it or his rifle Muley... I put draws in for the first time since 08 and got mine????? Yay for me I guess!

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The draw system is fawked up. My buddy didn't get his Suffield elk and he is like priority 9 or something... He also had high priority for moose around home and didn't get it or his rifle Muley... I put draws in for the first time since 08 and got mine????? Yay for me I guess!

Yeah I think its flawed no matter what province you are in. Guys putting in for years get the shaft and those who just started, get drawn. Except me.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cow elk 336
Mule buck 338. Might have to work for that one no private hunting area up there

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOVE bein Native WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Natives should have to abide by the same rules as everyone else. Its things like this that lead to animosity, racism and inequality. The hunting gets abused by many, such as the white guy with the native buddy who fills the freezer for him. Bull**** I say. My $0.02

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't have a problem with native's hunting rights as long as they stay on the rez. As soon as they choose to hunt anywhere else though they should have to abide by the same rules, rights and regulations like the rest of us.

Top Bottom