Reaction score
Re: Humorous picture thred

ugly kenworth2.jpg

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sure looks like it. That visor is going to bend with the weight lol

You have to admire the workmanship of the gentleman who hand built the bumper, visor and stacks, quality and workmanship really show up close. You also have to question the gender and common sense of the "gentleman" who designed and commissioned the work.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like black and orange. But this truck looks like it belongs in a circus. All I see are eye lashes. Guys like this keep the economy going tho. More money than brains.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like black and orange. But this truck looks like it belongs in a circus. All I see are eye lashes. Guys like this keep the economy going tho. More money than brains.

truck was built by dealership, still have to find an ass for the seat. For now its just sitting there with all the locals driving by and shaking their heads.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You have to admire the workmanship of the gentleman who hand built the bumper, visor and stacks, quality and workmanship really show up close. You also have to question the gender and common sense of the "gentleman" who designed and commissioned the work.

Would destroy a deer when it hits it lol

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• F468ADE8-F47C-47C1-A508-9BAC7AC39DBE.jpeg
    F468ADE8-F47C-47C1-A508-9BAC7AC39DBE.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 387

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
truck was built by dealership, still have to find an ass for the seat. For now its just sitting there with all the locals driving by and shaking their heads.
I was sure its a JF truck. Love the bumper, great for loosing up the road for the grader. Also it will likely slow to a stop quicker when it’s on its roof.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was sure its a JF truck. Love the bumper, great for loosing up the road for the grader. Also it will likely slow to a stop quicker when it’s on its roof.

I'm pretty sure those bucket teeth are actually lights. If it is a fryer truck would see he's venturing away from the whole black army thing.

Top Bottom