www.sledbunnyracing.com

Reallyyyyyyy
Whaaaaa....Whaaaaa...Whaaaaa
His ad makes him as bad as the Bedroom peeps...lol
se6ugu7u.jpg

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a Kijiji ad, but the buyers are out to lunch on there too. I'm selling a two place sled trailer and my latest offer: $1,200 CASH.

Well that's a deal breaker there cause what I was really hoping for was monopoly money...

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great now people looking for a roommate or a basement suite are going to be reading his or her ad that was put in the wrong category. GEEEEZ
I do find when i am looking for something and retards cant put it in right category it bugs me, but not enough to place an ad stating this.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I get the same thing.... with the last guy I told him I was hoping for goats & chickens but I would consider his cash offer if it was acompanied by racey pictures of his mother.

He didn't get back to me.....

Not a Kijiji ad, but the buyers are out to lunch on there too. I'm selling a two place sled trailer and my latest offer: $1,200 CASH.

Well that's a deal breaker there cause what I was really hoping for was monopoly money...

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I hear yah I think I'm to start adding a disclaimer that depending on her performance I will accept their sister's/of age daughter's virginity as legal tender.

2dawgsfawkin

Reaction score
Top Bottom