Humorous Kijiji Adds

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HUGE AIR LIFT - 2011 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie - Lloydminster Cars For Sale - Kijiji Lloydminster Canada.

At first I though it was a joke! If that was actually at SEMA and in diesel power, they must be getting hard up for trucks...That thing is frigging ugly and not even that much done to it, plus whoever decided on the mods should be tortured for ruining that truck. And 94k? WTF the truck stock is worth like $45k tops, and there is NO way there is anywhere near $50k in mods, let alone add that much value.

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HUGE AIR LIFT - 2011 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie - Lloydminster Cars For Sale - Kijiji Lloydminster Canada.

At first I though it was a joke! If that was actually at SEMA and in diesel power, they must be getting hard up for trucks...That thing is frigging ugly and not even that much done to it, plus whoever decided on the mods should be tortured for ruining that truck. And 94k? WTF the truck stock is worth like $45k tops, and there is NO way there is anywhere near $50k in mods, let alone add that much value.

Love the no test drives clause, who the hell would spend that kind of cash on a truck without driving it first? Might swing down there and have a look at it in the morning.

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If this a consignment, pass me whatever it is you're smoking

If it was a special order or trade in, the salesman should be disemboweled

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I would prefer this Ferrari for less http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2000-Ferrari-360-Modena-W0QQAdIdZ361911601 or an extra $5000

Last edited:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If i ever spend 94k on a USED truck, shoot me.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

One word,.......

Retarded!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i ever spend 94k on a USED truck, shoot me.

I guarentfawktee I could buy a stock truck brand new and buy ALL those parts new and be WELL under that price. Whoever set that price is on crack. If the dealer took it on trade and paid anymore then mid $40's they shouldn't have a job.

I know dealers price high to move down or find a sucker, but to make that price realistic they'd have to cut the price in pretty much half. Anyone who'd pay more then $50k for that truck should be shot.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should go in and offer 40 and see what they say. Film their reaction.
I guarentfawktee I could buy a stock truck brand new and buy ALL those parts new and be WELL under that price. Whoever set that price is on crack. If the dealer took it on trade and paid anymore then mid $40's they shouldn't have a job.

I know dealers price high to move down or find a sucker, but to make that price realistic they'd have to cut the price in pretty much half. Anyone who'd pay more then $50k for that truck should be shot.

Top Bottom