Humorous Kijiji Adds

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems steep to me for a 2012 with 40,000km on it. He should have been able to negotiate down to that brand new!2012 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Denali Z71 Duramax | cars & trucks | Edmonton | Kijiji

Date Listed05-Jun-14
Price$63,950.00
Vehicle History ReportGet CarProof Report
AddressFort McMurray, AB T9J 1G8, Canada

View map

For Sale ByOwner
Year2012
TrimDenali Z71 Duramax
MakeGMC
ModelSierra 2500
Kilometers40000
Body TypePickup Truck
TransmissionAutomatic
ColourBlack
Drivetrain4 x 4
TypeUsed
Fuel TypeDiesel

• Description
  • carproof-tab.gif
  • Auto Loan
FULLY LOADED Original Owner 2012 Sierra 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD Crew Cab Denali Z71. This truck has been fitted with everything you could want or need! The black leather seats come with a heating and cooling option making it perfect for all seasons! The power sunroof is a great addition along with the dual climate. The rear roof mounted DVD will keep the passengers entertained whilst you can use the on board touch screen navigation to plan your routes away with the friends or family ! The Bose sound system will make all of your favourite tunes sound amazing! I paid the GST and the depreciation as it rolled off the lot, my loss is your gain !

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HOLY HE!!...looks exactly like the one me and a bud pushed over the side of the Trans Canada up near the top of the Roger's Pass when a tire blew....jammed the sled that was on it between the other two on the deck...and gave the trailer a shove. 3 am, snowing, wheel nuts seized on, we had to give up. (this was 20 or so yrs ago...BTW...but honest, that trailer looks like someone recovered it)

Top Bottom