Hubby's feeling the itch !!!!!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes my boy got the itch also.....he got his LT80 going......it has not shut off since friday! lol I now have 190 miles on my quad now!

Gage Quadding in the snow.jpg Sicamous-20120310-00290.jpg

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like he is enjoying himself !!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for him !!!! I myself can't wait to go for a ride !!!!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like he is enjoying himself !!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for him !!!! I myself can't wait to go for a ride !!!!

yes, he loves his toys....he got good at waving his hands......that mean for me to come over and pull him out with the snow bungie.......it also works great for towing a mile or so down the beach.....he still can drive, but when he slows down in the snow, it kinda sling shots him out! lol he now wants to get a quad with 4x4.......but im surpised where he can get that little 2 wheel drive, 2 stroke 80 to go! I need to find him some sand paddle tires......would they work in the snow? lol

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can't wait for May Long..........................Let the good times roll............Hot Sex and Sour Puss too !!!!!

Why wait till May long. We plan on being out as soon as it is camping weather. We went for a little short ride last night, throttle thumb got sore, need to get it ready for a full summer of riding.lol

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why wait till May long. We plan on being out as soon as it is camping weather. We went for a little short ride last night, throttle thumb got sore, need to get it ready for a full summer of riding.lol

Unfortunatly for us..............have to wait for camping season...........hockey parents and kiddo's team just won there way to the finals !!

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had to read that again as I swear she said to take the boot around the cul-de-sac, but cooler heads( and saner minds) prevailed. Else I could said something really dumb and sunk to Larrys level, oh the Horror!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just fyi stay were ya are, down here at my level it is crap city, all ya get is crap day and night. yer better off soaring with the eagles than down here, being there target.
icon10.gif

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had to read that again as I swear she said to take the boot around the cul-de-sac, but cooler heads( and saner minds) prevailed. Else I could said something really dumb and sunk to Larrys level, oh the Horror!

LOL.............Hubby would probably agree with this................I can be an old boot at times........and I'm sure he'd love to drag me around the cul-de-sac sometimes !!!! This however is not one of those times :) Seeing Yolanda sitting in the cold garage....................all alone............is making me wanna take her for a rip !!!

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She isnt all alone, there is a 250 parked right beside it to keep her company...... wait until i get my tools home and get my greasy hands on them both:beer:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boobs ?!?!?!?!? I have none...............have to be slapped on the back for them to come out !!!! He gets his hands on tools................not boobs !!! Sheesh Larry :)

Way way to much info Lori....

I'll never think of u singing with Dave , weaving back to your trailer the same again

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

Top Bottom