How to make apex handle better with high travel rear suspension (high back)

stormrider69

Reaction score
hi

i've just installed an Kmod Gen 2 on my sled, i cant lower anymuch more the back, i have lot of skis pressure and i have problem to carve or flick the sled. (lets say boondock)

The suspension is just awesome, keep the front on the ground and handle bump perfectly.

How to raise front end ? are someone have ever put longer front shock in front like short track apex shock ? is the way to make the sled carve better

powder muncher

Reaction score
You have to drop here as low as possible, they will not handle worth $hit like that .

Have a long travel Alpha X in mine and have to run it as low as possible in the drop brackets and then run the suspension with lots of drop.

I have the float evo's on so I can crank up bottoming resistance with the evo chamber and run more sag on the main chamber.

For nasty climbs I ad 10 pounds to the main chamber with very little sag and it pegs the skis but does not carve worth $hit.

cheers.......

stormrider69

Reaction score
i have the Evol too in the back.

The suspension can go any lower or higher, 2.5 inch track am almost hitting the casting part for the exaust.

I'm running some sag too, like you said, but it not enough, i was thinking , can i raise the front to equilibrate thing ?

Top Bottom