How many RT 1000s left?

donnie

Reaction score
Got an 05 summit highmark x 1000 sdi. Love it, going to keep it. Put $10 000.00 into your xp to keep up with it. Learn to counter steer and ride them and they are more maneuverable than most others, for me anyway. A couple buddy's took my 1000 for a rip and couldn't believe how easy it was to maneuver. Long live the 1000 or just sell them to me cheep so i have extra parts.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had an 05 RT 162 (avatar) and was some of my best sledding days. The thing was tough, but had its paint the snow black days. Got the yamaha bug, but as my daughters budget grows and mine depletes maybe I will be riding another one some day. Pretty tough to beat for a $4000 sled, less investment, more riding:d

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the luv of my life is still running strong.
7600 miles
over 5000 miles on motor ...

how many XP's can say that

Clares240

Reaction score
Just beat mine up this weekend, heavily snowing didn't stop to clean my goggles, found a rock on the trail out. Punched the right side a- arm pretty bad, going to need a few parts, haven't really looked yet. Love the old girl though, going to fix her, she's been good to me.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got two.

Black sled has 3" 162 CE, holz skid, vent kit, M series skis, clutching, NPP can, dynoport pipe, pods, 07 map, rsi riser, protaper fat bars, all wiring updates, mach z gauges, carter lift pump, quick clickers, scratchers, and a decent diet plan. Blown crank.

Black/Yellow sled has full vertical composites carbon fibre chassis and panels, 2.5' 162 CE, fabcraft skid, racers edge cromo arms, simmons gen 1's, lots of powdercoating, XP bars and controls, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator and gauge. Waiting to go in is an SHR 1000, boondocker box, titanium A arms, spray. Also looking for slim side panels, titanium front springs, koso egts. See how it does on spray this year may build a turbo kit for it with a GTX3076 and Boost It box.
Black one got parted out and the Carbon sled was sold. No more RT's here.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so I got a 05 with 4700km on it and a pooched motor. $1100 and its yours ...

big red now has 10,260 MILES on her and still cracking !!!

today was great! she luv's the sidehill n riding under the snow. yes its that deep, but she struggles to breath under the snow and so doo I ...

Reaction score
I have a carbon fiber vertical comp fresh engine mint condition will sell have a new t3 this is my second 1000 I love the torque this one is built right

Top Bottom