How many are still waiting for the 2014 Snow checked machines?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To bad that there will be one other guy get that sled and will never know what happened to it.
Probably depending on the size of the dealer they may see at least one or two each year with crate damage. This can create grief for dealers as well. Who gets the repaired one?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yah for sure! If it was repaired properly it wouldn't be a big deal. And my post was a Hun!

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How could that possibly pass a pdi,unreal...just goes to show a guy must go over everything himself ..they get a truck load and pump them out quick and **** gets missed
You couldn't see all the oil until I took the suitcase out.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably depending on the size of the dealer they may see at least one or two each year with crate damage. This can create grief for dealers as well. Who gets the repaired one?
They gave me what was going to be there demo model. They are going to replace the pump and tear the engine down to check it for damage then it is going to be the demo.

lugnut20

Reaction score
Finally picked XM154" up Nov.28th. The white and red looks even better in person. Dealer installed all my accessories for no charge and it looks good to go. Now for this snow they're talking about for sunday and monday so I can get the odometer off 0.1kms. The extra light bar is on backorder supposedly and I have to take it back for them to install later. No big deal if they're gonna install for free.

Top Bottom