How many are still waiting for the 2014 Snow checked machines?

lugnut20

Reaction score
Already Nov. 17 and I haven't even had a phone call that its even being shipped to my dealer yet? What gives? I snow checked with 3 other guys all at the same time and they picked theirs up Oct.18. They all got the black summit x's and I got the red/white summit x. Would color be the difference here?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picking up my Freeride Tuesday. Wanted it Nov 1st but pretty stoked now that its here. Maybe talk to your sales man?

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was getting worried there,,, They were telling me could be mid December. Not cool when you order a sled in April

No kidding, post some pics when you get her! Seems like there aren't many that checked Freerides no?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I,ll post pics forsure. Yeah not to many checked compared to the X I think? That's ok I like having something a little different. Its a Really good looking sled.

pooch

Reaction score
Still waiting on my 154 Freeride, but my dealer told me they got 13 of them friday , im helping with the PDI's so i hope i get to put it together tomorrow night.... i hope

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still waitin on my 154 freeride but after seeing pooch sayin his dealer got a bunch of em I'm pretty sure one of them is mine

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crappy deal guys.

Road mine allready ( and got a checked one but did check one )

Y can't they have all them o.t.d before nov.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't snow check,but couldn't give away my 14,000$ for a sled on Saturday,no sp 154 in yet,why does brp do this very year that like the rv dealer ship I work at not have any units in stock until June 15th.season is short enough as it is,could have the break in done by now on the trails and fields.

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That does suck boys. The sledding season has started already. Does BRP do this every year? Makes me not want to snowcheck. I even had a friend last year waiting on a snowcheck who ended up buying a Polaris because he didn't want to miss another riding trip with us. Poor guy regretted that after his driveshaft went first trip into Boulder.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if everyone next year writes into there bill of sale delivery on or before November 1st maybe brp will get the hint. realistically i dont need mine until this weekend coming up. but if its not in i will be a little upset. and if i was the type of guy that had a bunch of mods to do i would be very upset. thankfully i dont. i dont think BRP realizes that people out west actualy use there machines in november. out east probly not until mid december which is what they are most likely aiming for. i also dont know how there shipping works but if a small dealer that snowchecks 20 sleds gets all of there sleds in one shipment and out the door in one week but the dealer that sells 400 sleds starts getting there sleds at the same time it would definitely hold up the show. should call it Christmas check

Last edited:
Top Bottom