How many are still waiting for the 2014 Snow checked machines?

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't December 1 the deadline for brps end of that agreement when you snow check. After that if it's not in your hands or at least a pickup call, can't you get your deposit back?

shawnamd

Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion, autocorrect took over a few words there, basically when Gibbons told me they weren't sure if they would have my sled by dec 1 I told them I had found another sled ready to go. I just wanted a sled to go riding and didn't want to miss out on the first two trips. I asked them about my deposit and if I would get it back or could they give me an in store credit if I went ahead and got the other sled I had found elsewhere . He said I could get an in store credit for the amount of the deposit seeing as the accessories I wanted equalled the amount I gave him for the deposit...in the end all worked out anyways and I got the sled from gibbons. Although they weren't not the greatest to deal with in regards to deals, keeping you informed or up to date, left messages with them,no call backs etc...still confused???

Sent from my iPhone using

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the call this morning. Came in this am. I would think yours did as well rotormech

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dealer tells me sled will be landing at their place next Wed/Thurs...delivery the following week...forecast is calling for 20-25cm snow Mon, 15cm Tues and my garage is empty...

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought I would get a response or two
QUOTE=ferniesnow;1827999]Good luck with that........[/QUOTE]

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No calls this morning next week I guess,this is the longest in 10 years I have waited to go for a few rides before the season starts....sucks..

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No calls this morning next week I guess,this is the longest in 10 years I have waited to go for a few rides before the season starts....sucks..
Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Maybe everyone else is burning up there phone lines and they haven't heard from you and assume you aren't in a hurry? I'd give them a call.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spotted a semi load of Doos entering Saskatoon tonight from the South.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I have a story for you all. I have been waiting for my sled to show. Like a lot of people. So I get the call Friday it's finally here. Of course I have been pissed at my dealer because I don't have my sled even though it really isn't there fault. Anyway they get right on it. I get the call yesterday morning it is ready for pickup. Whoop whoop I'm pump. So get it home of course have to adjust the bars and rip the suitcase out and put the can on. I get the suitcase out and there is oil everywhere. So I put the can on and call the dealer explain what I have found. Well better bring it back in they say so back to the dealer by noon. They check it out and find that all the oil lines a busted off the oil pump. I said well I don't want this thing then the motor is likely screwed. After some negotiations they agreed to build me a different sled and I get to keep my 4 year coverage. I picked up the second new sled just before 4 o'clock. So needless to say I am quite pissed at BRP but very impressed at what my dealer did to get me on a sled right away. Managed to get 50k put on it today and so far I love it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 142

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How could that possibly pass a pdi,unreal...just goes to show a guy must go over everything himself ..they get a truck load and pump them out quick and **** gets missed

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I have a story for you all. I have been waiting for my sled to show. Like a lot of people. So I get the call Friday it's finally here. Of course I have been pissed at my dealer because I don't have my sled even though it really isn't there fault. Anyway they get right on it. I get the call yesterday morning it is ready for pickup. Whoop whoop I'm pump. So get it home of course have to adjust the bars and rip the suitcase out and put the can on. I get the suitcase out and there is oil everywhere. So I put the can on and call the dealer explain what I have found. Well better bring it back in they say so back to the dealer by noon. They check it out and find that all the oil lines a busted off the oil pump. I said well I don't want this thing then the motor is likely screwed. After some negotiations they agreed to build me a different sled and I get to keep my 4 year coverage. I picked up the second new sled just before 4 o'clock. So needless to say I am quite pissed at BRP but very impressed at what my dealer did to get me on a sled right away. Managed to get 50k put on it today and so far I love it.

To bad that there will be one other guy get that sled and will never know what happened to it.

Top Bottom