How hard will it be to take apart the new xm tmotion skid??

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
Just want to no how much time it will take or who will do it, want it all powdercoated then put back togather?? Prices would be awsome??

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No harder than the xp skid. Specialty will do that for you and annodize it all.

4 hours labor would be my guess

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Give me an xm .... 5-9 beers.... A nice treed in trail.... I'll get er done

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
He works at the west end.... He never gets to see my damage! Except for the one time he came around the corner in renshaw and I had my a arm strapped to a tree backing up over and over trying to pull the a arm out of my shock so I could keep riding.... THAT was a good head shake!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He works at the west end.... He never gets to see my damage! Except for the one time he came around the corner in renshaw and I had my a arm strapped to a tree backing up over and over trying to pull the a arm out of my shock so I could keep riding.... THAT was a good head shake!

Was it in his contract that you to had to work at seperate locations? Loooool.

go green

Reaction score
Its just nuts and bolts ? Super easy to take apart and put back together , basic tools needed stuff goes where stuff goes. ( its not like you are going to bolt the rails on upside down or backwards ) Take it to Gary at Supreme plating to get it coated any colour you want. Don't even think twice about it .

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep like go green said its just nuts and bolts. Easy peasey...take a couple pics of it before you take it apart for reference. Ace Annodizing in Calgary will do the color work for ya too. I had them do my sled parts and was happy with the results.

Top Bottom