How bad can it get ???

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I couldn't find it on cbc... they said it was on some weird channel, and I browsed through the whole shaw directory last nite and couldn't find it :( ... maybe in bc it was on CBC

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was on C span. I watched it. To me Harper and Mulcair shone. Justin was stumbling some. It almost seemed like he had memorized all his answers and hurried through them before he forgot them. Lol.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the Muslim thing and the complete lack of a financial plan , JT and Mulcair are starting to
lose ground...slowly but surly Harper is on his way to a minority...
Howeverdont count out a lib/NDP coalition... Mulcair would do anything to get some kind of power...

It's pretty funny though how the refugee crisis has helped Harper...both the others made a serious error in judgement about how Canadians really feel...
We are tired of helping people who are bent on destroying our life style, etc etc....Harper really does know what the "silent majority " are thinking.....

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
So in reality, Harper and the Canadian govt are bring up to 10,000 refugees in over several years and heavily screened before entry. Unlike Mulscare and Trudeau who both have sworn to bring 10,000 into Canada before end of 2015 if they're elected, and upwards of 40000 over several years.... All with little to no screening processes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the Muslim thing and the complete lack of a financial plan

What do you mean lack of plan?? Justin has clearly explained his financial plan. Raise taxes, and run three deficits... sounds like that goofy **** has it all figured out.

And to think that some people are stunned enough to vote for him.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring all these refugees in so they can collect refugee $ and then turn around and go get welfare for ever cause they play i dont speak the language game and cant find a job so i guess i will be a drug dealer tax free$, with my tax free Gov $ WTF!!

Top Bottom