How America lives.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to North Korea, The U.S. eats birds, drinks snow, and lives in poverty

I had a good laugh when I saw this.. Talk about brainwashing.

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't believe the english voice over is what the Korean woman is actually saying. Clearly all the footage is from Eastern Europe.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frickkin hilarious. There dead friends in blue body bags. Lol

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me. The North Korean public is so brainwashed and twisted its insane. And the relations with their neighbours aren't getting any better either. Lots of threats of war and launching ICBM's, I think its only a matter of time before SHTF over there.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't believe the english voice over is what the Korean woman is actually saying. Clearly all the footage is from Eastern Europe.

Bingo! Bnorth hit it on the head. Anybody see any of the signs in English? The faces of the people even had that eastern bloc look. Nice try egg heads....

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna send this to Jin at the chalet continental, he is Korean, I'll see if he can decipher it.. LOL

Bingo! Bnorth hit it on the head. Anybody see any of the signs in English? The faces of the people even had that eastern bloc look. Nice try egg heads....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me. The North Korean public is so brainwashed and twisted its insane. And the relations with their neighbours aren't getting any better either. Lots of threats of war and launching ICBM's, I think its only a matter of time before SHTF over there.

There leader should read up on a little bit of recent history. The US military turned Iraq's army from the 4th largest in the world to the 27th in a matter of a couple weeks.:nono::nono:

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There leader should read up on a little bit of recent history. The US military turned Iraq's army from the 4th largest in the world to the 27th in a matter of a couple weeks.:nono::nono:

Oh I know for a fact that if push came to shove, the Americans could decimate the NK military with nothing more than a well planned bomber strike. NK has lots of man power but what they lack is any form of recent technology. Most of their equipment is from the 50s and 60s. Also with that said, a large army requires a large amount of food to keep them going, something that NK doesn't have since they rely heavily on foreign aid. From what I've read recently, with the newly imposed sanctions from the UN and USA, North Korea says they no longer recognize the armistice that ended the Korean war and are willing to strike mainland USA with nuclear warheads. God help us if they do that, WWIII will have started.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I know for a fact that if push came to shove, the Americans could decimate the NK military with nothing more than a well planned bomber strike. NK has lots of man power but what they lack is any form of recent technology. Most of their equipment is from the 50s and 60s. Also with that said, a large army requires a large amount of food to keep them going, something that NK doesn't have since they rely heavily on foreign aid. From what I've read recently, with the newly imposed sanctions from the UN and USA, North Korea says they no longer recognize the armistice that ended the Korean war and are willing to strike mainland USA with nuclear warheads. God help us if they do that, WWIII will have started.

North Korea has one advantage over the US. They know that the US would be reluctant to nuke them back with the large contingent of US forces on the north/south Korea border and South Korea being a strong ally of there's.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
North Korea has one advantage over the US. They know that the US would be reluctant to nuke them back with the large contingent of US forces on the north/south Korea border and South Korea being a strong ally of there's.

Reluctant to nuke yes, but other weapons systems are still on the table. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out or if North Korea will keep throwing out empty threats like a 16y/o girl that doesn't get her way.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reluctant to nuke yes, but other weapons systems are still on the table. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out or if North Korea will keep throwing out empty threats like a 16y/o girl that doesn't get her way.

I'm sure America and its allies are watching this closely. Perhaps even from inside North Korea. I think if this escalates we will see some surgical strikes if they can pinpoint where the nukes are. It needs to be done. You can't have a whack job like him threatening everyone like that.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its kinda funny I saw a video like this about North Korea posted by the USA..... hmmmm maybe we are all fawked!!!!!

p.s. The Koreans would make major devastation in the usa I wouldnt test CRAZY... its not who is bigger its "WHO IS MORE FAWKED IN THE HEAD" AKA CRAZY,,, the korean governement wins!!

but we will watch and do something when its too late...... something major is brewing for sure

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't doubt for a minute that the Yanks would turn N.Korea into a glass filled crater if they were attacked with Nukes.
If there was only a way to distrubute Ipads and a good internet connection to the people of N.Korea, they would turn that place on it's head if they knew what a line of crap they were being fed.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ya Iraq didn't have China quitely sitting back waiting to pounce like they did the last time! Everyone knows if it wasn't for China South Korea and its friends would've run through North Korea long ago... IMOP

I think everyone fears China's technology they have been quitely building and of course they have a very large army which doesnt go around the world policing everyone at the cost of billions and trillions slowly eroding it ability to protect itself. 2-3 years back it was said that "in 10 years China will have the most technologically advanced military in the world". Now why would a country with trucks of money needing resource from everywhere else in the world be doing that for?????? just saying...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya Iraq didn't have China quitely sitting back waiting to pounce like they did the last time! Everyone knows if it wasn't for China South Korea and its friends would've run through North Korea long ago... IMOP

I think everyone fears China's technology they have been quitely building and of course they have a very large army which doesnt go around the world policing everyone at the cost of billions and trillions slowly eroding it ability to protect itself. 2-3 years back it was said that "in 10 years China will have the most technologically advanced military in the world". Now why would a country with trucks of money needing resource from everywhere else in the world be doing that for?????? just saying...

You are right. China is to America now what the old Soviet Union was back in the Cold War days. The Chinese are master copiers. There new JB-15 fighter jet is a direct copy of the US F-15 fighter platform. They are building state of the art aircraft carriers at an alarming rate. When you build aircraft carriers you are planning on moving a war somewhere away from home. They are a concern for sure. North Korea could be the platform for WW3 if this is not handled properly.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't doubt for a minute that the Yanks would turn N.Korea into a glass filled crater if they were attacked with Nukes.
If there was only a way to distrubute Ipads and a good internet connection to the people of N.Korea, they would turn that place on it's head if they knew what a line of crap they were being fed.

ya they could retaliate but thats too late, the mess would have begun......

China is operating like a successful business, they have a plan and a major plan it seems,,, USA is operating like someone on welfare running around woundering whats next.. they have NO plans they have NO solutions .... so here goes plan B another war cause they cant figure it out on their own... and us sheep in canada get to watch lol but no one wants to wreck our land its too valuable thank gosh...

and the N korean governemnet is acting like orginized crime instilling fear and power... its like a video game ya think someone could figure it out....

crazy times

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
China doesn't want anything to happen to the US of A. It gets way to much money from trade and owns way to much US debt. It may have to smack down NK to keep its cash cow churning along.

Top Bottom