Hot week ahead

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

AKA a swamp cooler, they work through evaporative cooling, evaporating extra water into the air to lower the temperature. If you like cool but extremely humid air then go for it, otherwise there's a reason we pay $5k+ for a central AC unit, as it cools the air and removes humidity.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
best way to cool down

Attachments

• IMG_0214.JPG
    IMG_0214.JPG
    328.7 KB · Views: 83

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AKA a swamp cooler, they work through evaporative cooling, evaporating extra water into the air to lower the temperature. If you like cool but extremely humid air then go for it, otherwise there's a reason we pay $5k+ for a central AC unit, as it cools the air and removes humidity.

We used to have what they called cab coolers back in the day. They would run air through cooler water and blow it in you in a tractor or combine. Made for a great summer cold or flu

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We used to have what they called cab coolers back in the day. They would run air through cooler water and blow it in you in a tractor or combine. Made for a great summer cold or flu

They had a couple of the commercial units going in KMS tools the other day, all I could think was they would be a great way to distribute mold spores throughout the building.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saw on FB that Fort McMurray recorded the hottest temperature that they have ever had today

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Canada's hot spot is actually getting hotter. Lytton, BC evacuated tonight for impending threat from forest fire.
My buddy has been hauling fuel for the helis and wasn’t allowed back in last night. Sounds like there is some deaths up that way and Lytton is gone completely. He had a fuel trailer in there that he figure burnt up. Fire was moving at over 20km/h

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy has been hauling fuel for the helis and wasn’t allowed back in last night. Sounds like there is some deaths up that way and Lytton is gone completely. He had a fuel trailer in there that he figure burnt up. Fire was moving at over 20km/h

That doesn’t sound good. I hope your wrong.

Last thing we all need is thunderstorms.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I would expect more forest fires in the coming weeks, lots of trailers and ATV/UTV's headed out on the road the last couple days, just a matter of time until a small careless act sparks a fire.

Top Bottom