Hot Stove Lounge...Sports Talk

G

Guest1

Man, what a game last night! 2-1 over the Sabres in a shootout. The Avs are on fire! I'm gonna have to hold off though Fab. I'm starting a new job Monday morning in Rawlins,Wyoming. I gotta pay for everything up front before I start collecting paychecks and per diem so I prolly can't afford to buying Crown that I can't drink.

No worries...just send the 26 o Crown you owe me already to REVY next March with that creep the Dahlia Dever ... :d

G

Guest1

1 more game left in the REG season but playoff matches are already set.

Leo's vs Gophers in the West to have a chance to meet the Stamplickers for a trip to the Grey Cup and Bombers vs ESKIECHOMO'S in the East to see who plays the Als and advance to the Grey Cup...:d :beer:

OVER!!!

G

Guest1

fawking budaj! What a piece of chit!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha...Good thing you didn't go DBL or NUTHIN.

Best 60 minutes of hockey I have seen Flames play for a long time...:beer:

OVER!!!

ps....F U GG IN Leafs...:mad:

G

Guest1

5 in a ROW....YEAH BABY!!!

OVER!!!

ps...How did LOSERTON and the AVACHOMO's do tonight...:p

pss...90 sleeps til SNOTTY's B-Day...:d

G

Guest1

AVS...LOOOOOSE

LOSERTON...LOOOOOSE

FLAMES...WIN...BARELY

OVER!!!

ps.. F U G G I N Leafs...:mad:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What Happen the last I saw they were up 4-0 in the first!!

G

Guest1

What Happen the last I saw they were up 4-0 in the first!!

It was 5-0 Flames in the 2nd and the game ended 7-6 in favor of the Flames :eek: Kipper was weak on 4 of the goals including a short-handed Penalty shot :rant: and Phaneuf got back to back Un-Sportsmanlike Conduct penalties that gave the Preds two 5 on 3's (they scored on both) :mad:

OVER!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Not me...Hockey is the problem...lol...

Morning SBR but I think you have me :confused: with SUMMDIC from LOSERTON...;) :d

Edmonton%20Oilers.jpg

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Doofus oilers... Played best "single" period so far this year.... Down 4-0 going into the 3rd and coming back to tie it and then loose with minutes to play..... What's with big leads and almost loosing it??? Just like calgary, up 5-0 and almost loosing it 7-6?? Wtf is happening?? And no one knows when or who they can hit or crunch into the boards etc??? Refs are very inconsistent in what they call or don't call so far....... The refs need to get more consistent in what they are going to call--- even the announcers of both hockey games last nite couldn't believe some of the calls and missed calls..... Hmmmm, time to go back to "old school hockey", where the rules were simple!

G

Guest1

refs are very inconsistent in what they call or don't call so far. The refs need to get more consistent in what they are going to call

Agreed.

I didn't watch the LOSERTON game :p but as far as WTF is happening ... Kipper let in 4 weak goals (1 being a Penalty shot he should have stopped) and two were because Phaneuf was being a fuggin AZZHAT :rant: and caused back to back 5 on 3 (as well the "D" forgot we still had about 14 1/2 minutes to play in the 3rd) :rant:

OVER!!!

ps...Boyd missed a wide open net :eek: and refs disallowed a goal that was deflected off a skate not kicked in :nono: should have been 9-6

Top Bottom