Hot Stove Lounge...Sports Talk

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't agreed to that second bet yet. Waiting to see how they do this weekend. Yeah, I know, sounds chicken but as a Coloradan we have an unwritten rule to not bet on the your home team cause whenever you bet, they lose.

G

Guest1

I haven't agreed to that second bet yet. Waiting to see how they do this weekend. Yeah, I know, sounds chicken but as a Coloradan we have an unwritten rule to not bet on the home team cause whenever you bet, they lose.

True..I did give you until the 27th....GOT CHICKEN...:d

G

Guest1

best of luck to the stamplickers.... Calgary/LOSERTON in playoff??? Would be interesting!

I guess we will have to see if they (ESKIECHOMOS) play in the West or the East... :d :beer:

OVER!!!

ps...fixed it for you ;)

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I guess we will have to see if they (ESKIECHOMOS) play in the West or the East... :d :beer:

OVER!!!

ps...fixed it for you ;)

GIBS is an official sponsor of the CFL ! :) Eskimos will get drunk,Confused & head North ! :eek::d

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
:d... A bunch of North bound Eskimos.... Gots Humped,Pumped & Dumped today by a herd of gophers !!! :eek::d...... Now IMSICK !

G

Guest1

:d... A bunch of North bound EskieCHOMOS.... Gots Humped,Pumped & Dumped today by a herd of gophers !!! :eek::d...... Now IMSICK !

Got Fixed it ... :d Where is Chaba the Goo swallowing Azzlicker...:eek:

G

Guest1

LOSERTON had a rough day. Chaba's doing shooter of Kostabunchs load right now.

Hahahahahahahahaha...Guess he is the BEOTCH again...Chaba go BRUSH your teeth you smell like GOO...:eek:

G

Guest1

It's official... Eskies sandbagging to take the eastern playoffs, and then meeting calgary in grey cup in montreal.... Bahahahaha, that will be sweeeet! ;)

Nice Dream...probably not as good as the one you will have of Snotty being deep tongued by SBR :eek: Looks like it will be the Als vs The Stamplickers or BC/Gophers for the West...my bet is the STAMPLICKERS...:d :beer:

OVER!!!

ps... Go L E A F S Go

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man, what a game last night! 2-1 over the Sabres in a shootout.

The Avs are on fire! I'm gonna have to hold off though Fab. I'm starting a new job Monday morning in Rawlins,Wyoming. I gotta pay for everything up front before I start collecting paychecks and per diem so I prolly can't afford to buying Crown that I can't drink.

Top Bottom