Hmmmmm

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea thats petty good considering its a 4 stroke compared to a 2 stroke[/

the 8 is still a 2 stroke and only the 1100 are 4 strokes from what i have read.

yes the 800 is the 800 ho the 1100 is a 125 hp non turbo 4 stroke and is to replace the m6 in hp CAT-e gory.... the 1100 turbo is 177 stock

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea , its gonna be a loooooooong summer waiting for the snow. I ordered an pro climb 1100 turbo sno pro 50th, and its only been a few days but but its already seeming lke its takin so long for winter to end so summer can get here faster and end,.so winter gets here faster and I get that new sled,............yup,...gonna be a long summer waiting

- wife wants a 800 xf snopro & i gotta have the new PROCLIMB snopro- well i do..... Cat is unfortunately not likely to have preproduction models or demo rides as all the sleds to date are hand built, and they have to gearup the production line and retool everything....:(:(:(

Terry

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when is the release date for the pro climbs? i know a person can snowcheck one but is it spring they will be ready or sooner I wonder?

unfortunately not likely to see early release this yr..... they have to retool everything on the production line and get all the suppliers flanged up.

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well when it comes time for me to pick up a new sled, i think ill by stopping by your shop Terry

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a note on weights.

Cat is still waiting for final specs on a few parts. They may be lighter, but they may be heavier too. Intent is to get weight down of course. Those Swedish numbers are not final weights. Sweden demands published weights for any imports. What they show on the brochure could actually be higher than final production.

TT and ASE.........

When you get a demo XF 1100T give me a call.

H2O

Reaction score
With so little info and no ride reports..... I am afraid there my be a late delivery in the fall!

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what's going to be the case if Susuki can't build the engines with the problems in Japan.
Looks like all plants are shut down not just Susuki.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what's going to be the case if Susuki can't build the engines with the problems in Japan.
Looks like all plants are shut down not just Susuki.

To our knowledge none of the factories were affected.....
plus they just announced new additional models....!!!!!

M8 SP 153 50TH ANNIVERSARY BLACK:d
M8 SP 153 LTD WHITE:d

XF 800 SP 50TH ANNIVERSARY BLACK:d
XF 800 SP LTD WHITE:d

F 800 SP 50TH ANNIVERSARY BLACK:d
F 800 SP LTD WHITE:d

Last edited:

crater

Reaction score
So i'm wondering, with the new emissions levels needing to be met for 2012 is the 800 a new motor or if not what has cat done to lower the emissions ?

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i'm wondering, with the new emissions levels needing to be met for 2012 is the 800 a new motor or if not what has cat done to lower the emissions ?

I believe that the emissions are across the whole fleet. Therefore some cleaner running 4 strokes even out for some 2 strokes that run above the emissions. That's the way I understand it anyways.

crater

Reaction score
I believe that the emissions are across the whole fleet. Therefore some cleaner running 4 strokes even out for some 2 strokes that run above the emissions. That's the way I understand it anyways.

I thought that at 1st too but I've read that all sleds now have to meet the emissions by 2012

Top Bottom