Hmmmmm

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dear Santa,
I know I havent been perfect, but I really try. If I say I'm sorry and give that blow-up doll back to Courtney, can I please have a Proclimb M?!? Purrrrty please, with a cherry on top? (no, not mine obviously.)

Captain Undies

Reaction score
Yea , its gonna be a loooooooong summer waiting for the snow. I ordered an pro climb 1100 turbo sno pro 50th, and its only been a few days but but its already seeming lke its takin so long for winter to end so summer can get here faster and end,.so winter gets here faster and I get that new sled,............yup,...gonna be a long summer waiting

Last edited:

H2O

Reaction score
I want to ride one before I pull the trigger....... or at least have several independent ride reviews that are very, very positive and convincing.

barrone

Reaction score
So here's the deal. I have always rode bombi sleds. I think I am ready for the change, I dont like the handling of the xp.
I rode an M7 the first year they came out and loved the handlin.
I am seriously considering the proclimb 1100 turbo and am wondering about the following:
Is the weight an issue for boondocking and handling?(I realize hp to weight ratio is excellent for straight pulls)
I spend a lot of time in trees and boondocking, so is there going to be a turbo lag issue? I want the power, but I also want it instantly???
What do you guys think???
CONVERT ME PLEASE! (but no B.S.)

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So here's the deal. I have always rode bombi sleds. I think I am ready for the change, I dont like the handling of the xp.
I rode an M7 the first year they came out and loved the handlin.
I am seriously considering the proclimb 1100 turbo and am wondering about the following:
Is the weight an issue for boondocking and handling?(I realize hp to weight ratio is excellent for straight pulls)
I spend a lot of time in trees and boondocking, so is there going to be a turbo lag issue? I want the power, but I also want it instantly???
What do you guys think???
CONVERT ME PLEASE! (but no B.S.)

the weight may be an issue for boondockin but that also depends on alotta factors, mainly if ur a big dude u may not notice it as much aaand more importantly i think the chassis hasnt proven itself yet to be nimble, so youll have to wait and see for yourself or even some reviews by guys that know what theyre talkin bout.
And im sure guysll find inventive ways to lighten the sled, always do.

as for the lag i havent been on the z1 turbo so cant really comment but you should be able to get feedback on that no problem

there, no bs

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when is the release date for the pro climbs? i know a person can snowcheck one but is it spring they will be ready or sooner I wonder?

Captain Undies

Reaction score
what are some of the weight of these sleds?Thinking of a Pro Climb Sno Pro 800

Here are the weights with fluids in them, it is in Swedish but if you go to google translator and copy and paste the page to it then it will translate the sheet for you

Attachments

• arctic cat weight.pdf
    744.5 KB · Views: 202

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When do dealer expect to see demos in the show room?

rugbynitro

Reaction score
Top Bottom