Hit & Run

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
The CHAMP got hit in the rear last night in Dawson Creek @ bout 23:00 hrs. The other Auto hit him & then took off. The Champ got pushed off the street, When he got out the other auto left.... Real fast. He thinks it was a SUV of some kind as it was dark out.
So any of you Dawson Creek Boys see a SUV around or know of one with front end damage could ya let me & the CHAMP know.... So the CHAMP could go pay a visit !!!! Thks. :mad: :rant:

Attachments

• Rear Damage 001.jpg
    Rear Damage 001.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 183
  • Rear Damage 002.jpg
    Rear Damage 002.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 182

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
holy geez.... thats not good, but not surprising..... make sure you guys keep your eyes open for it......

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We got a big huge scratch and dent on the side of our "new" F-150 a couple weeks ago here in Peace River at the Grocery Store. I hate people who do things like this... It's always us "GOOD PEOPLE" who are left with the bills, damage or property loss.

Eyes are open for a damaged SUV.

perry27

Reaction score
same hapend to me was driving across canada few years back, hit a snowstorm pulled into a motel in kapukasing, we noticed a white van next door to us, next morning the van was gone tracks led into the side of my truck, damm i was pissed the truck was a 95 but in mint shape. Called the cops they said to continue on my way they would contact me, ha yeah right I had to call them 2 weeks later, when talking on the ph they told me i was ch!t out of luck, in not so may words, cops are useless, if there was donuts involved oh well no problem sir, be right there. is was like the incident the lady back east came home to find shes been robbed, took the cops 2 hours to arrive. it was a big thing imagine if the robber was still there, and a lil boy there too at that.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A guy just about needs to leave the trailering ball on all the time now; the fuggers wouldn't make it too far after that went through the grill.:mad:

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trailer ball in the back of the truck works great. Athough if the boys in blue see it in the receiver and no trailer on, you can be fined. :nono: I know from first hand experience.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same here, I got one last summers ago. 57 bucks............ He must not had his ticket quota for the month, or it was that time of the month?????? Even after I told him that I was less than a block from picking up my trailer at my brothers. I hooked up to the trailer and drove right past him on my way home.
Smiled and waved at him............. Jacka$$:rant:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
The trailer ball in the back of the truck works great. Athough if the boys in blue see it in the receiver and no trailer on, you can be fined. :nono: I know from first hand experience.

Hey 'cey800'.... Thks for info I never knew that.... I never take mine out, Just to change it. Guess I have been Lucky for far ! :)..... Except when I bang my leg on it every once in a while ! :D

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Same here, I got one last summers ago. 57 bucks............ He must not had his ticket quota for the month, or it was that time of the month?????? Even after I told him that I was less than a block from picking up my trailer at my brothers. I hooked up to the trailer and drove right past him on my way home.
Smiled and waved at him............. Jacka$$:rant:

Ya sure got the last part correct 'tabneil'. :rant:

GRD

Reaction score
The CHAMP got hit in the rear last night in Dawson Creek @ bout 23:00 hrs. The other Auto hit him & then took off. The Champ got pushed off the street, When he got out the other auto left.... Real fast. He thinks it was a SUV of some kind as it was dark out.
So any of you Dawson Creek Boys see a SUV around or know of one with front end damage could ya let me & the CHAMP know.... So the CHAMP could go pay a visit !!!! Thks. :mad: :rant:

Nice license plate cover.... I bet the Champ is not to happy! When he finds him, he should pee on his floor!!!

Top Bottom