Heres a very informative thread.

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mountain fit hood 4-5 years ago. must have been a bad batch was so thin that it was cracking before i even got to the mountain.
i didnt follow up on it and apparently could have got a new one but i wasnt going to waste my time, just havnt bought there stuff since.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aftermarket handlebars. Just turned into a huge hassle buying new warmers and wiring and such... After it all I went back to stock because a. stock hardware did not fit comfortably. and b. I figured if my handlebars are stronger, next to break would be my steering post... More $$$

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a few cans and they seemed to suck power from the sled. A pipe is an upgrade, a can by itslef is just annoying.

BTW, interesting thread.

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
left hand throttle kit, was built poorly and a cable snapped after about 3 hours of riding, throttle stuck wide open and my 01 rmk hit a damn powerpole at mach chicken, plus i never used it anyway lol

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
second set of hood tie-downs...still managed to bust the hood.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fuggin' stickers didn't make my sled go faster at all, despite people on the forums sayin' they'd be good for at least 10 more hp. I think they were lying.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Fuggin' stickers didn't make my sled go faster at all, despite people on the forums sayin' they'd be good for at least 10 more hp. I think they were lying.

what kind/color of stickers??????

Unless they were green monster stickers they are useless....

I bought a 2" paddle track for my 97 A/C cougar on kijiji, just to find out in order for it to fit I would need to drop and roll it.....

Worked out alright though because Echo Cycle swapped me for a 1.25" ripsaw track brand new for a $25 re-stocking fee.

If they maintained an inventory they'd be a good shop, people are great, service is good, I just hate waiting 7 business days for wheel bearings..

Top Bottom