Help with TSS Running Boards

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Fellas, I bought a set of the TSS running boards and I am a little disappointed with zero Instructions or anything with the kit. I just need a few pics of the key areas where the important cuts are. Also any other tips you guys could give me. That would be great. Thanks guys. :beer:

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give the guys a TSS a call...I'm sure they would be more that willing to help you out!! If it was for a POO, I'd be able to walk you through it with ease!!

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did call a few times. Brandon has not called back at all. I'm a little surprised. I thought the customer service would have been a bit better but then again I guess they are 550$ boards and not a 8000$ turbo kit I'm having issues with.

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some pictures and basic instructions like the airframe kit comes with would be perfect. They definitely need to think about that with their kit.

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently Brandon is away right now and that is why he never called. Dave helped me out right away and has been a huge help. I take back that comment about the customer service. They have usually been awesome and this time they never disappointed either.

Top Bottom