Help a new rider

Relic

Reaction score
High just picked up a new toy a RZR 800eps and was woundering about a lift kit for it. Hear some are good and some not just woundering witch one a guy should get. Want to put 27" mutlites on it.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put a Racertech 2 inch lift and there are much better tires than mudlites around ...Mudbugs or Zilla`s to name a few....imo

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
High just picked up a new toy a RZR 800eps and was woundering about a lift kit for it. Hear some are good and some not just woundering witch one a guy should get. Want to put 27" mutlites on it.
I like rubber down kits for lifts.....but depends on what you like.IMO go rubber down.

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The rzr will fit 28" tires on off set rims or spacers without the lift, a buddy just put them on his 2011 rzr.
IMO, I would go with some new HL springs, good for 1-11/2" of lift, the stock springs start to sag fast, at least the older rzr's do.

Relic

Reaction score
Thanks for your help, looking for lift for more ground clearance more then tires fitting.

racerfromhell

Reaction score
I bought a "3" inch lift off e-bay. It moves the top shock mount outwards. It fit really good and I got a honest 2.25 lift from it. No cv bind and zero problems with it. Don't know if eps makes any difference. And it was only $184.00 CDN including shipping.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just put a Racertech 2" and Makin Trax progressive springs on a buddies RZR, gained 2.5" of ground clearance.

Relic

Reaction score
High looking for a set of pitbull tires in edmonton area. Thanks for your respones.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your mudding get the 'Zilla or MudZilla. CATVOS makes a good lift too.

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
High looking for a set of pitbull tires in edmonton area. Thanks for your respones.

I bought my Zillas from Rapid Revolution in edmonton, they gave me a great deal and mount them for free.
What kind of riding do you do? I'm sure the pitbull's are ok but there are many better tires out there, IMO.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rubber down lift for sure. best quality you will find at a good price. IMO a lift is a must a rzr. even if all you do is trail ride.

Top Bottom