Hells Half Acre May 18th

AC7002787

Reaction score
Going to hells half acre on Tuesday. Will be there around 10:30 - 11:00. Forest green brute force and a lime green arctic cat. If anyone wants to join us feel free.

AC7002787

Reaction score
Go west of Edmonton on the yellowhead until RR24. Its just past HWY 43. Go north on rr24 till the end. Theres a number on the gate you have to call to ask permission. You can also stage up rr30 as well. We will be at rr24 unless we don't get permission then we'll try rr30. I haven't actually been out there before but this is the info I've come across. Think you'll be able to make it out?

w3schultz

Reaction score
Want try. Is is difficult to get permission? Ever heard any probs with people raiding vehicles. If I do make it out I am driving a 2004 Arctic Cat 650. Coming out in a Red Ford F150 with canopy. Will look for you there. Is there lots of trails?

AC7002787

Reaction score
I've heard you get permission most times. As for trails, I can't say for certain but heard theres enough there to keep you busy for the day. Heres the number you can call for permission. 780-963-6211 I'm gonna call before i leave home just to be sure. Heres also a link to a HHA thread I found on the outlaw website.

Maybe seeya tomorrow!

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey what is this hells half acre place i seem to keep hearing about, are there any hills there worth my time ??? i ride a stretched cr500r with a big bore kit, port job, nitrous etc and want to test er out !

snakey

Reaction score
hey what is this hells half acre place i seem to keep hearing about, are there any hills there worth my time ??? i ride a stretched cr500r with a big bore kit, port job, nitrous etc and want to test er out !

no there aren't any hills, just some rutted out trails and a few mud holes, its an ok place to rip for a few hours but thats about it.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
no there aren't any hills, just some rutted out trails and a few mud holes, its an ok place to rip for a few hours but thats about it.

You obviously need a guided tour if you think it's only good for a few hours....
Did you head north and west and cross heatherdown & 633????

I think you missed some of it.....

Sorry I was wrong.... your actually right it's a small area and pretty much sucks.....

Last edited:

snakey

Reaction score
You obviously need a guided tour if you think it's only good for a few hours....
Did you head north and west and cross heatherdown & 633????

I think you missed some of it.....

Sorry I was wrong.... your actually right it's a small area and pretty much sucks.....

I guess I do because all the trails I go down just lead to roads. :confused:

Top Bottom